Delve Balance Changes

You guys don't get it do you. If you keep telling GGG to nerf everything, there will be nothing left to do in this game. ITS okay to have some powerful things in this game but we need to redirect our attention to BUFFING things and stop nerfing everything. I understand some nerfs but if theres a few strong things why not buff a few older original skills to compete with those. Imagine if there were more skills that could compete with Arc/TS/KB(RIP) how much more diverse this game would be. Your telling GGG to rid stat sticks but if you do that then builds like reave/BF wont be as good therefore decreasing build diversity. Be careful what you ask for because soon this game wont have anything fun to do. Instead of nerfing skills ggg should nerf reddit crybabies because its getting out of control real fast. Btw make sure to play Caustic Arrow this league because in 3.5 it will be destroyed.
So arc trap is dead
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

"
Demonoz wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
What happens to my perfect legacy Rumi flasks?

OMFG.... i read this comment and instantly died a little inside thinking the same about mine now....

it remains unchanged right? I dont think any of these changes effect it at all.

Apparently not.. says all existing sources of % Block will be changed to flat values... However the hell thats going to work.... Guess Legacy versions will just have the extra block the new ones dont have? IDK man.

" All existing sources of attack block to spell block conversion have been changed to a flat source of spell block"

Only thing i can gather from this is that the new Flat Values are the same number as the existing % value... Meaning for example if the item give 30 If attack block as spell then that will now just be 30% spell block.. Making Legacy Rumis what?... 40% Flat Attack Block and 20% Flat Spell Block.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Aug 28, 2018, 8:29:58 PM
"
Nishrek wrote:
"
joshuamckay wrote:
"
Dahkaga wrote:
Woo no changes to Arc that I see! That was a SHOCKING thing to see... RIP traps though thank god :D <3

Arc in my opinion, never really needed a nerf. Without a doubt it was, and still is strong, but only due to Traps, Mines, and totems.

Finally somebody noticed it between all those Inpulsa and Arc complains...

Any lightning skill (or skill that can shock?) is op for clear. ;^) Does Inpulsa's really need a nerf? Maybe, it is a neat mechanic though.
Finally CA begins to align with other actual bow skills.

Brightbeak shielders are going to pout during the 2 mins it takes them to level past it.
"
FelipeD3 wrote:
So arc trap is dead

You havnt read the post have you...even a guy playing touchpad can nuke endgame with arc traps..even with the nerfs...if you cant..then you need to practice harder.
DOnt be a crybaby...work harder :D
"
Colonelnut wrote:
You guys don't get it do you. If you keep telling GGG to nerf everything, there will be nothing left to do in this game. ITS okay to have some powerful things in this game but we need to redirect our attention to BUFFING things and stop nerfing everything. I understand some nerfs but if theres a few strong things why not buff a few older original skills to compete with those. Imagine if there were more skills that could compete with Arc/TS/KB(RIP) how much more diverse this game would be. Your telling GGG to rid stat sticks but if you do that then builds like reave/BF wont be as good therefore decreasing build diversity. Be careful what you ask for because soon this game wont have anything fun to do. Instead of nerfing skills ggg should nerf reddit crybabies because its getting out of control real fast. Btw make sure to play Caustic Arrow this league because in 3.5 it will be destroyed.

First of all...construct your sentences so it doesn't hurt to read your "ramble"...
First of all..dont be a cry baby.
GGG doesnt just remove stuff bc the players want it..they dont just do what the crybabies want..show them some respect. :)
"
Demonoz wrote:

Apparently not.. says all existing sources of % Block will be changed to flat values... However the hell thats going to work.... Guess Legacy versions will just have the extra block the new ones dont have? IDK man.

" All existing sources of attack block to spell block conversion have been changed to a flat source of spell block"

Only thing i can gather from this is that the new Flat Values are the same number as the existing % value... Meaning for example if the item give 30 If attack block as spell then that will now just be 30% spell block.. Making Legacy Rumis what?... 40% Flat Attack Block and 20% Flat Spell Block.

its already flat spell block, its not a % of block applied to spells. Actually when I saw your post I went and checked my old rumi flasks and until I did that I wasnt sure it was flat spell block either. So I presume its one of the only items that will go unchanged.

Will be old % of block chance applied to spells items simply become flat % spell block with their old numerical values? Theres a number of ways they could handle it but my presumption is that is the most likely of the outcomes. TBC obviously.
I do not like this patch, Rip KB, Rip any Vaal skill build, Rip spell block. This patch take away more fun than it provides.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Demonoz wrote:

its already flat spell block, its not a % of block applied to spells. Actually when I saw your post I went and checked my old rumi flasks and until I did that I wasnt sure it was flat spell block either. So I presume its one of the only items that will go unchanged.

Will be old % of block chance applied to spells items simply become flat % spell block with their old numerical values? Theres a number of ways they could handle it but my presumption is that is the most likely of the outcomes. TBC obviously.

Yeah your right hell i havent looked at mine in forever myself.. But yeah looking at the notes now and things like rekless jewels going from 6% to 2-4%... Im not sure dude. Doesnt say in the notes either

Looking more and more like no change then
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Aug 28, 2018, 9:40:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info