Can we get some kind of Console Development Manifesto like PC.

Bump for still having 3/4 of these problems untouched or acknowledged.

Lag / Desync / Rubber-banding is the number 1 issue and will undoubtedly become even more apparent when you launch the PS4 version. Hopefully they speak up too and we can get this fixed.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Last edited by Corrison on Dec 3, 2018, 6:37:06 PM
Can we have this thread stickied please.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello everyone,

My apologies for the delayed response here. Chat is on the radar to be completed prior to the launch of PS4, stay tuned in the New Year for more on this. We had began some pieces of this internally when I had originally mentioned the topic earlier in the year, but there are other requirements that have to be fulfilled in order for us to implement it in-game. I'm aware of the importance of this, and other features that the console platform currently lacks and am pushing to have more of these done.

Well I got this in response to one of my forum posts. Doesn't exactly give a date, but tells us we should have chat soon at least.
prior to ps4 release, which comes next league, lets at least hope for something. I am really curious if PS4 will face the same rubberbanding issues as xbox does, or if lockstep is actually possible on ps4. I would switch in an instant.
"
ExPhynox wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello everyone,

My apologies for the delayed response here. Chat is on the radar to be completed prior to the launch of PS4, stay tuned in the New Year for more on this. We had began some pieces of this internally when I had originally mentioned the topic earlier in the year, but there are other requirements that have to be fulfilled in order for us to implement it in-game. I'm aware of the importance of this, and other features that the console platform currently lacks and am pushing to have more of these done.

Well I got this in response to one of my forum posts. Doesn't exactly give a date, but tells us we should have chat soon at least.

Edited, thanks.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Last edited by Corrison on Mar 27, 2019, 1:45:29 PM
"
filix wrote:
prior to ps4 release, which comes next league, lets at least hope for something. I am really curious if PS4 will face the same rubberbanding issues as xbox does, or if lockstep is actually possible on ps4. I would switch in an instant.

I actually don't have any problems with this on my X1x. But the friends I play with run into it all the time on their x1. So I dunno lol
"
ExPhynox wrote:
"
filix wrote:

I actually don't have any problems with this on my X1x. But the friends I play with run into it all the time on their x1. So I dunno lol

I and a few of my friends have X1X also and we constantly have these issues in maps when spamming a movement skill. Whirling blades is the number 1 rubberbanding skill.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
I've had issues with lockstep while on wifi in the past. Being on wifi is obviously not ideal but I'm sure a lot of console players are using it. If we did get a lockstep mode I would certainly hope that it would be a config option.
Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm.
"
Corrison wrote:
"
ExPhynox wrote:
"
filix wrote:

I and a few of my friends have X1X also and we constantly have these issues in maps when spamming a movement skill. Whirling blades is the number 1 rubberbanding skill.

Leap Slam can be pretty bad too.
"
Corrison wrote:
"
ExPhynox wrote:
"
filix wrote:

"
Leap Slam can be pretty bad too.

I have also the x, and I am trying with the builds I am playing to avoid movement skills like whirling blades. Made a labrunner once, that used it as a main skill, it was just unplayable. I am on wired with a 2000Mbit fiber connection, so that shouldn't be the reason. What worked best for me was 300+ Movement speed, combined with phase run (without, you get desyncs with running through mobpacks). Sometimes, if you cut corners, it still can set you back, but if you use open maps etc, its most of the time fine. I used it as a labrunner, was quite ok. ( yeah leapslam with its targetlock... , requested several time, they make it not targetlock by default like all the other movement skills, but they just ignore it and with all those crash reports coming in, probably not going to happen anytime soon)
Last edited by filix on Dec 29, 2018, 1:17:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info