3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

"
tcm100 wrote:
for sale ...

offer 6c
Great build, amazing clear speed, thank you for sharing.

Using

Shield Charge + Fortify for 20% all Dmg reduction.

And can go with Ruthless instead of Brutality in armour for more DPS (using EE + Hatred)

Now have 2 pair of

and with Commandment of Reflection strugling between theese 2.
Last edited by rainbowsin on Jan 18, 2019, 5:19:52 PM
Does the concentrated effect gem actually apply to the golems' spin as PoB shows it does? I have a helm that shows ~+20% dps over my chest, but I'm not sure if PoB has the correct info.

"
Vertal0 wrote:
Does the concentrated effect gem actually apply to the golems' spin as PoB shows it does?

Yes it does apply, but that helm doesen't have any life, so needed for this build. And no 9% inc Phys Dmg taken by nearby enemies.

However I myself am using a pair of

for the second curse.

So it's really up to you. This build, like many other, is not straight forward, play with your gear & tree and get the best of it.

Also a great piece of gear would be The Skin of the Lords with Phase Acro, so you don't get nerfes from Acrobatics itself & no need to spend a whole lot of skill points. But the 4r/1b/1g whould be 4exish.
So i've been trying to figure out why even bother paying many ex for a 40% increased golem damage enchant, wouldn't it the same thing as a bone helm minions do 40% increased damage since golem have a minion tag? I could see going for an enchant if you wanted the stone golem buff, etc.
Last edited by Iznuts on Jan 19, 2019, 8:41:54 PM
That is exactly what I did.
ur unreserved mana, so cant resummon golems on the spot when they are dead right
"
Thuuu wrote:
has anyone done HoGM with this?
think its possible?

EDIT: just did it. yay.

officially cleared ALL content with this build deathless

Could you guys provide more details/tips on the setup for the fight? My golems got killed every often and I have to run away and summon them.

The guy named "demi" seems unkillable as his ES remains full the whole time.
"
"
Thuuu wrote:
has anyone done HoGM with this?
think its possible?

EDIT: just did it. yay.

officially cleared ALL content with this build deathless

Could you guys provide more details/tips on the setup for the fight? My golems got killed every often and I have to run away and summon them.

The guy named "demi" seems unkillable as his ES remains full the whole time.

i'm not sure how to help you.
i didn't really have a problem with any single dude as my golems usually charged in and one-shotted everything and sometimes gets one-shotted as well.

as yakoob said, get a mana flask and resummon golems.
my golems usually die quickly but take someone with them before dying.

heres my pastebin if it helps: https://pastebin.com/bnSvA6Te

EDIT: i remember somewhere on this post someone said to run 9 chaos golems for demi and degen him down, but i didn't need to in my run.
I'm Thu
and I love you
Last edited by Thuuu on Jan 20, 2019, 7:27:48 PM
So at the end what build must I do? or the most recomended?

- MoM (already tested, lower DPS)
- Full Life (current testing it, but also added MoM to avoid 1 shot kill, better DPS)
- Life Acrobatic (not tested jet, but looks like better survivality but worst DPS)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info