3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

"
Galtrovan wrote:

It’s your helm and belt.

Your helm is not +2 minion skills nor does it have a lab enchant with “100/150% increased stone golem buff effect”.

Your belt is not an Elder belt with the “increased life recovery rate” mod, which goes up to 20%.

Also, the golem buff bug will be fixed in the next patch.

Thanks my friend.
I bit it, in POB there was no helmet with + # to level ... But I still do not know if I should "start larger amounts of Stone Golem" - buffs duplicate ?? I've never played golems - and I've been playing this game since 2013; p

For the curiosity - I just finished Uber Elder, Shaper ... Fairy tale :)

Last edited by Orbit84 on Nov 8, 2018, 7:02:37 AM
I love the build! Tried Uber Elder this league with skelly summoner and with a ms occultist but both did not work out well for me. Switched to your build and killed him deathless on first try on a 20ex budget. Absolutely amazing, thank you!

Maim or Hypothermia ?? Couse i dont know whats is better :P
just wondering what would be best temp items for the delve specifics? i got primordial chain waiting to come over from delve.
"
Orbit84 wrote:

Ideal 6-link armor is 1 green, 1 blue, 4 red. However, armor like this with +1 socketed gems is more expensive than the same with only 3 red sockets.

So, people search for 1 green, 1 blue, 3 red with the 6th socket being any color. If the 6th is a 2nd green, use Hypothermia in place of Maim. If the 6th is a 2nd blue, use Concentrated effect in place of Maim.

All 3 6-link setups are viable.

Note though, there is also a 2-handed Mace version of this build, where the mace has:

+1 socketed gems
+2 socketed cold gems
Socketed gems are supported by level 20 Maim

In this case, the 6-link mace should be 2 green, 1 blue, and 3 red to run Hypothermia (Maim is already included!).
Last edited by Galtrovan on Nov 8, 2018, 11:26:43 AM
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
Orbit84 wrote:

Ideal 6-link is 1 green, 1 blue, 4 red. However, armor like this with +1 socketed gems is more expensive than the same with only 3 red sockets.

So, people search for 1 green, 1 blue, 3 red with the 6th socket being any color. If the 6th is a 2nd green, use Hypothermia in place of Maim. If the 6th is a 2nd blue, use Concentrated effect in place of Maim.

All 3 6-link setups are viable.

Note though, there is also a 2-handed Mace version of this build, where the mace has:

+1 socketed gems
+2 socketed cold gems
Socketed gems are supported by level 20 Maim

In this case, the 6-link mace should be 2 green, 1 blue, and 3 red to run Hypothermia (Maim is already included!).

I use this chest for now - buy today... price ?? 7 ex

And just testing - maim or hypothermia...
"
Orbit84 wrote:

Wow. Ya. That is going to be expensive. It's 3 red and 2 white.

There are a lot of builds that use 1 green and; 4 or 5 red sockets.
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
Orbit84 wrote:

Wow. Ya. That is going to be expensive. It's 3 red and 2 white.

There are a lot of builds that use 1 green and; 4 or 5 red sockets.

For me - its not expensive. 10-12 ex its not to much, this was totaly luck when i search - 7 ex... guy wannt to sell quickly... rest are for 12 +- .

http://poe.trade/search/inamahoyawitai

I have one more question - Is there any specific order with summon golems ?? Or it just 6 x ice, lightning stone and chaos is good ??

With the last patch you should not have to worry about summon order any longer. The Liege of the Primordial buff effect bug was supposedly fixed.

I cannot confirm with my own testing. Quit playing Delve a month or more ago, and didn't do this build. Did Soul Wrest Phantasm/Skeletons, which is pretty darn strong too.

Last edited by Galtrovan on Nov 8, 2018, 2:03:34 PM
I have really enjoyed this build and was able to do all content (although I haven't tried Hall of Grandmasters). I have all the items that the original poster has except for the Pit of Command gloves. Can someone give me a rough estimate of how much DPS improves due to the +1000 accuracy? I'm playing in Standard and the gloves are too expensive, but I bought a pair in Delve so I'm waiting for league to end so I can transfer them. I would post my gear, but I'm not sure how to do that. If someone could explain how, I'd appreciate it. My account name is TheGilliom and my character is S_o_r_s_h_a. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info