"
rathaya wrote:
"
duabijitelur wrote:
hmm not sure which one to play

Belly of the Beast setup, Acro+Phase Acro setup
&
Skin of the Loyal setup, no acro+phase acro

i wonder if ice golems will die easier if i use the acro and belly setup?

I am wondering the same. I use the Skin version atm, and its fine, but if my goal is Uber Elder, is Belly better?

I switched to 5l CWDT + grace in a belly after I got myself a +3 maim mace personally - allows you to get more life cheaper on other gear too if you have enough resists
Last edited by Lofes on Oct 6, 2018, 6:57:02 PM

This build arrives at depth 600?
Made a uber elder video with shield charge variation.

OP can use in the guide if you want https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6sLRSToGhA
IGN: HarroHarbinger
hi bro, pantheons?
wts full gear for ice Golem build :D ist bonkers strong but so strong that ist Kind a boring for me … :D just msg here or ingame char Mekasbackzap
Hi guys, just 2 questions.

1. How to raise the life regen? I am currently at 888/s, cant get how to pass 1000/s or like the OP has 1135/s in his screenshot.

2. Is it possible to keep Primordial Might active? I mean increased damage in the past 8 secs when summoned a golem.

thanks in advance
"
Desmon31 wrote:
hi bro, pantheons?

depends which Lab Nodes you have chosen. Check the pastebin links of your favour on first page
Respecced my srs necro to this cause i was bored, srs was better while delving while this feel less safe, problably cause i have to adjust my gear still and i have 5.4k life while i had 6.5k with the srs. Damage wise it melts things, maps are smooth unless you run reflect phy, bosses are no issue.

Saving for a skin, got all jewels, plenty of rooms for improvements.
A "deterministic" way to waste your time

Italian Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/123491614671703/

Italian global: /global 69
"
neptune81 wrote:
Hi guys, just 2 questions.

1. How to raise the life regen? I am currently at 888/s, cant get how to pass 1000/s or like the OP has 1135/s in his screenshot.

2. Is it possible to keep Primordial Might active? I mean increased damage in the past 8 secs when summoned a golem.

thanks in advance

#1 - Without seeing your gear, I would guess you need the "150% stone golem effect" Lab Enchant and an Elder belt with "% increased life recovery".

#2 - You shouldn't even bother with it. Golem Summoning leaves a lot to be desired. The current mechanic is dumb. Summon a new golem, your oldest golem is replaced without any regard to the golem type. If you have one and only one golem there is nothing wrong with this. But when you have multiple golem types active, this is just stupid.

The mechanic needs to be changed to check both the maximum numbers of golems and the golem type.

- If you have less than max golems, summon the golem
- If you have max golems, check the type:
- If you have none of the type, replace the oldest golem
- If you have one of the type, replace the oldest of the type

It's annoying to, for example, cast Ice Golem to replace an Ice Golem, and not have the oldest Ice Golem be replaced. Or a better example, to cast Chaos Golem to replace a dying Chaos Golem before it dies and end up with 2 Chaos Golems, one of which is still dying, and no Stone Golem, because summoning the Chaos Golem replaced the oldest golem instead of the Chaos Golem.

A Stone Golem is not a Chaos Golem, the same as a Zombie is not a Spectre. Wouldn't it be great while at max Zombies to cast a Zombie to replace a dying Zombie and replace a Spectre because it's older. Awesome. Not.
Is skin of the loyal mandatory? Cause I have a 6l belly and another 6l eva with 97 life and 2x T1 resist +T1 evasion that probably would solve problems of life and/or res

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info