Changes to Zana and the Atlas

The earth isn't flat! Everyone knows it's concave - the stars are actually gnomes that got caught in the mosquito net. The brain, however, is flat.

(Kinda like a pancake.)
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.
Last edited by Zorajin on Aug 23, 2018, 7:28:17 PM
Niice
Cool now when you make your elder blob you just keep hoping that shaper strong holds will box it in for you so you don't have to do as much maintains.
This is a nice touch.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Very nice! It's amazing how creative, and exciting, the additions that are being introduced league, after league. Greatly appreciated, and gladly will I continue to support this great team financially! :D
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Nice
So does it add anything interesting to maps? Because os far the rewards sound like ass as usual.
Nice addition, can you also make it so that it doesn't take 2-3 weeks of daily Zana missions (and Zana map missions)to get to level 8?
Thanks.
"
Bananaplasm wrote:
So does it add anything interesting to maps? Because os far the rewards sound like ass as usual.

dont know how rich you are, but i personally wouldnt say that a potential 80ex loot sucks ass....
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
Very nice addition!
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info