Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

With thees spectre mods seen on the new crafting currencies. I wonder?

I am pretty hyped for spectres, but i am afraid there is some nerf incoming for spectres now.
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2018, 6:05:50 AM
I wouldn't expect a nerf to spectres (at least how the gem works), as the Skill functions fine and only particular problem cases of overwhelming monsters cause issue (lolololsolars/tukohama).

Additionally, the +1 spectre mod appears on a base item that has a unique that provides this property already: Bones of Ullr. It is currently unknown if the +1 Maximum Spectre mod will be obtainable on equipment that doesn't have a corresponding unique.

What would be impressive is if the mod can appear on helms, chests, gloves, etc.. For now, spectre summoners are just no longer pigeonholed into using a mediocre (20 life? 15% MS?) pair of boots for endgame.
Bring back race seasons.
Last edited by AbdulAlhazred on Aug 17, 2018, 7:31:55 AM
what if it's +1 to golems?
Second-class poe gamer
What if it's +1 to Animate Guardian?
Bring back race seasons.
What if it's +1 to Rare Sentinel of Dominance?
Link please? There is a mod for additional spectres?
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
Last edited by Darksagex on Aug 18, 2018, 2:24:29 AM
"
Darksagex wrote:
Link please? There is a mod for additional spectres?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198105
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
If they nerf solar guards back to playing flame sentinels. Those boots are an improvement for terrible 15% ms no life/resists unique boots.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Aug 18, 2018, 2:47:19 AM
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:

This would be... interesting.
Never saw that as a viable skill at all (they die laughably fast) but I've seen them in plenty of tuber vids.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:

This would be... interesting.
Never saw that as a viable skill at all (they die laughably fast) but I've seen them in plenty of tuber vids.

they can be so amazing, you're able to win poe with them ;)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info