Here's another example of how you might be using socketable currency in the Delve League!

Last bumped on Aug 20, 2018, 8:43:07 PM
SOCKETABLE SOCKETS NEXT

BECAUSE SOOOCKEEETS
and you crafted these boots with this thing?

where the lightning mod?
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
"
MarboroMan wrote:
and you crafted these boots with this thing?

where the lightning mod?

it's a randomized chance, so it simply failed to roll.

Very interesting. I like it. This is a much easier way to understanding what to craft.
(⌐■_■)
that seems like a gigantic waste.

lets see how rare these orbs are and stuff. that seems like a lot of mods to get very few good mods on your gear. i speculate it'll be slightly useful (still like 30% chance) to get an upgrade while leveling, but otherwise it'll just be better to sell everything and buy what you want in end game.
Bones of ullr are out!
"
xMustard wrote:

lets see how rare these orbs are and stuff. that seems like a lot of mods to get very few good mods on your gear. i speculate it'll be slightly useful (still like 30% chance) to get an upgrade while leveling, but otherwise it'll just be better to sell everything and buy what you want in end game.

Well, seems like a gigantic waste till your SSF and you find out you can't buy anything, lol. Then it seems like a pretty good deal.
(⌐■_■)
Lateral creep? Finally.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
So the best Resonators will have 4 slots?
"
xMustard wrote:

SSF so stuff is used instead of boring trade league with zero item progression.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info