Voting with your wallet is truly impossible now

Tencent owns GGG. Tencent supposedly won't meddle with GGGs production. Income goes to Tencent, not GGG. Your money is no longer influencing the developers.
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2018, 9:03:09 PM
Just another typical SuicideAll thread, move along folks.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
Last edited by Isindel on Aug 13, 2018, 9:06:06 PM
Does the OP not know anything about the fact that GGG is still taking the income, and only a small portion of total profits within a quarter are going to Tencent specifically to improve monetary margins to give GGG more monetary support? Essentially investing into their own futures as a company that can make long-term, real decisions to benefit their playerbase?

Or does the OP truly not know about the fact that Tencent has a well-documented history of not meddling in Western titles due to the fact that they don't understand the western market?

I believe its none of these things: instead, I believe the OP to be quite uneducated in mnners of buying companies.

Unfortunate, but unsurprising.

"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
"
darciaz wrote:
Does the OP not know anything about the fact that GGG is still taking the income, and only a small portion of total profits within a quarter are going to Tencent specifically to improve monetary margins to give GGG more monetary support? Essentially investing into their own futures as a company that can make long-term, real decisions to benefit their playerbase?

Or does the OP truly not know about the fact that Tencent has a well-documented history of not meddling in Western titles due to the fact that they don't understand the western market?

I believe its none of these things: instead, I believe the OP to be quite uneducated in mnners of buying companies.

Unfortunate, but unsurprising.

Hes a troll/attentionseeker, look at his previous posts.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
Last edited by Isindel on Aug 13, 2018, 9:17:20 PM
"
darciaz wrote:
Does the OP not know anything about the fact that GGG is still taking the income, and only a small portion of total profits within a quarter are going to Tencent

GGG wins again, sells 80% of their company and still gets to keep 75% of the profits.
damn, I didnt even know about this tencent stuff- I missed the big announcement when I took a break from poe.

that was pretty huge news huh.
Voting with wallet always works unless its gov who is allowed to steal money from you like a mafia extortionist racket. Then gov workers DGAF. But even tencent with 50 billion in the bank wants profit and cant have it unless customer is happy
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 13, 2018, 11:15:15 PM
ayyy he did it he's on probation.
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
ayyy he did it he's on probation.

He worked hard to earn it xD
I'm back baby!

Got probated for being negative but they didn't remove any of my posts. The gospel out lives the prophet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info