Should you really be able to do this in game?

"
JakeCourtney wrote:

Let me guess... You took that level 49 with a 6-link chest in there didn't you? Why it's suspiciously removed right now.

Didnt go in there with one so

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Play up a SSF/HC character and then we might listen to your complaining.

Its not complaining when its a straight up fact. Its plain stupid you can take an under geared that is 20 levels below level 70 and kill level 70 shit.

If you dont get that, not my problem.
"
JakeCourtney wrote:

Let me guess... You took that level 49 with a 6-link chest in there didn't you? Why it's suspiciously removed right now.

Didnt go in there with one. I jsut used the unlinked skills on the helm and wand.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Its not complaining when its a straight up fact. Its plain stupid you can take an under geared that is 20 levels below level 70 and kill level 70 shit.

"
blazer572 wrote:
"
JakeCourtney wrote:

Didnt go in there with one. I jsut used the unlinked skills on the helm and wand.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Difficulty doesn't really come from the mob level.
"
blazer572 wrote:

You are not under geared if you kill lv 70 monsters at lv 49 easily, stop exaggerating.

As someone already mentioned, play the game solo selffound and you'll realize how challenging it is to progress from scratch. Also do that on hardcore.
But you won't, and your excuse is something along the lines of bad internet or shit servers.
Let's all agree to stop giving this any attention. It's meaningless complaining for the sake of complaining. Someone broke their toy and is crying about it.
"
Namcap wrote:
I mean you're using twink gear with a 6L and end-game weapon. This isn't really s normal setup. Monsters level also don't mean as much in this game since we're constantly under/over levelled.

this
No Problem,
Exile
The highest level is like 90 anyway, so game must be too hard.
Or maybe look at the lvl 49 ele I have in standard with no chest piece, shit gear that i found when leveling that char, skills not linked to support gems and yet can still kill lvl 70 mobs. If you people still think that what that char is wearing is twink gear, then learn to play the game because then you people have no clue wtf you are doing. simple as that.
Last edited by blazer572 on Aug 13, 2018, 6:40:43 PM
The guy killed monsters few level above his character... another day - another forum tragedy :)
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Monsters died for this post.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info