Look at this sweet water graphic...

Oh wait, our entire league takes place in an underground mine, harvesting rocks, and surrounded by pitch black darkness.

This is what happens when you hire a team full of artists and no one gives a shit about the game. Graphics spam all over the place with horrible frame rates on a ten year old game.
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2018, 6:09:44 PM
You're welcome to go play another game.
Fps tends to be much better in indoor, dark places so delve league will be great for mid and low tier rigs.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Aug 12, 2018, 10:55:12 PM
"
SuicideAll wrote:
Oh wait, our entire league takes place in an underground mine, harvesting rocks, and surrounded by pitch black darkness.

This is what happens when you hire a team full of artists and no one gives a shit about the game. Graphics spam all over the place with horrible frame rates on a ten year old game.

You're trolling is tiresome.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
Last edited by Isindel on Aug 13, 2018, 12:05:22 AM
"
SuicideAll wrote:

The Anglers Association of Wraeclast has been requesting improvements like this for years - as exotic fish can only be found underground and are hard to spot beneath the surface in dark locales. This will be the biggest thing since the glowing lure recipe.
Spoiler
(Chisel + Writhing Jar + Angler's Plait)
Spoiler
Which is why you seldom see the AP ring for sale, it gets used up
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
SuicideAll wrote:

The Anglers Association of Wraeclast has been requesting improvements like this for years - as exotic fish can only be found underground and are hard to spot beneath the surface in dark locales. This will be the biggest thing since the glowing lure recipe.
Spoiler
(Chisel + Writhing Jar + Angler's Plait)
Spoiler
Which is why you seldom see the AP ring for sale, it gets used up

As a former angler in reel life, fuck all of your fake fishing bull shit. You are trolls and you are not welcome to call yourselves anglers or fishers.
You feeling okay OP?
I am amazed at the amount of effort that the OP consistently puts into negative non-constructive posts.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I find it funny that they are all excited for this "water update" when I have seen games that are older then this game with better water graphics and physics.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info