Look at this sweet water graphic...

dont worry just run beach map you can admire those new water graphics and oh its a tier 1 map you can get it a lot from lost map chamber of sins prophecy and maybe shape it to t6 and remove all t7 maps expect t6 beach map enjoy!
"
SuicideAll wrote:
Oh wait, our entire league takes place in an underground mine, harvesting rocks, and surrounded by pitch black darkness.

This is what happens when you hire a team full of artists and no one gives a shit about the game. Graphics spam all over the place with horrible frame rates on a ten year old game.

well some like it and spport this game since the start ----------------------------->
No Problem,
Exile
I've not seen a hissy fit like this since my little cousin didn't get what he wanted.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
DoubleU wrote:
I am amazed at the amount of effort that the OP consistently puts into negative non-constructive posts.

I'm amazed at all the asskissing and back scratching that goes on in the community to allow for him to continually be fed...because a few of the other threads had Z E R O replies for a good 24 hours where the rest of the forum got the point he was using as bait and ignored him, until you losers came in and pushed his thread back up.

Way to go...you're all far superior to him. *Slow Clap*
"
LeetbakaDX wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:
I am amazed at the amount of effort that the OP consistently puts into negative non-constructive posts.

I'm amazed at all the asskissing and back scratching that goes on in the community to allow for him to continually be fed...because a few of the other threads had Z E R O replies for a good 24 hours where the rest of the forum got the point he was using as bait and ignored him, until you losers came in and pushed his thread back up.

Way to go...you're all far superior to him. *Slow Clap*

Just to add, u replied too on a thread of hin making this comment. So u just fed hin too.

As im doing it too by telling you this.
"
DoubleU wrote:

Funny how the years of complaints about particle lag amounted to very little optimization. It's only this year that ground effects got optimized, and the shocking ground was eye-gougingly badly to roll on a map.
guess i'm not suppose to post memes in the forums lel
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info