Let multiple characters wear same cosmetics?

"
DoubleU wrote:
"
SuicideAll wrote:
Because GGG is shit company. They want your money. No passion for their work.

#1 offender is probably NZ law. Supposedly preventing them from hiring anyone outside of New Zealand. Because we all know New Zealand is the world leader in quality computer coders.

Wow, your bitterness level has increased today.

Lol I was bitter in my sleep. Today might be the day I get that suspension I asked for lol.
"
SuicideAll wrote:
Because GGG is shit company. They want your money. No passion for their work.

#1 offender is probably NZ law. Supposedly preventing them from hiring anyone outside of New Zealand. Because we all know New Zealand is the world leader in quality computer coders.

Just quit already. Make room for some new troll with new content that might at least be a bit amusing
But why would you have the same equipment on each and every single one of all your Characters?
Such a boring player you are. Such a singlemindedness.
Boring.
"
Kundarin wrote:
But why would you have the same equipment on each and every single one of all your Characters?
Boring.

This is a prime example of bending what he said and putting words in his mouth to make your argument sound better. You BEAT that straw man!!

That aside, he didn't say anything about having the same MTX's entirely on each character. Maybe he wants to use his seraph character effect on two of his 11 characters without having to buy it twice. It works with portals. For the price of the MTX it makes sense. It would actually cause issues with the mystery boxes though, as you're going to get duplicates
"
SuicideAll wrote:

Lol I was bitter in my sleep. Today might be the day I get that suspension I asked for lol.

One can only hope, P.S. it is a Ban not a suspension.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Kundarin wrote:
Boring.

lol why not wear the nicest of the nicest gear i have?
besides i do swap some pieces depending on build tho!
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Why even engage with this "suicideall" guy. It's obviously some salty troll, with a troll account (hidden profile). No supp titles, challenges or even a forum signature just shows it's a quickly made troll account xD

Look at his recent posts made... lmao
Inb4 the guy writes some unwitty reply to me... lmaoooooooooooooooo
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Aug 13, 2018, 10:23:30 AM
"
MBata wrote:
"
SuicideAll wrote:

Cite your source for this. Everyone knows the guy who programs the water effects is russian.

Also this thread is full of stupid.

You know why they don't want you to use one MTX on 28 of your characters? Because they use the money from the game to pay their employees, so that their employees can pay their bills and buy avocado toast.

Some of you act like GGG is a greedy bunch of millionaires who's only purpose is to screw you out of money.
A) You are not obligated to buy any cosmetic effects
B) Switching an effect from one character to another takes the same amount of time as equipping an effect that is not already on a character
C) Stop it, you entitled little brats.
D) If millenials spent as much effort into fixing problems as solving problems there might be some hope for the future.

$100 million.
I prefer account unlocks instead of individual unlocks - at this point I just have the lion armor from beastiary in case the player armor is so ugly I need to mask it with mtx.

But I do admit that the unlocks being per character really kills my desire to invest in more.
Yep, totally over league play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info