Let multiple characters wear same cosmetics?

Just wondering what u guys think.
Should we be able to wear cosmetics on multiple characters instead of re-equip all the cosmetic items we have over and over when switching characters?

the price of cosmetics are high as fuck(not that i care) just feel sad when i have to waste time looking cool when switching characters. bet it's easy to fix but yeah what do you think of this?
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Last bumped on Aug 14, 2018, 6:26:35 AM
Would be great ye, then again i'm not an mtx monger, so i don't care much tbh :p
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Aug 12, 2018, 5:27:11 AM
They can, just not at the same time. The recent changes to the mtx tab make it quick and simple to re-dress your toon.

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
"
They can, just not at the same time. The recent changes to the mtx tab make it quick and simple to re-dress your toon.

Wolf

yeah u still have to remove them from another toon and it's just lame it works that way why not let us safe time and let multiple characters wear the same things instead?
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
This probably has more to do with how the mtx system was originally coded and the work involved in changing it than anything else.
Because GGG is shit company. They want your money. No passion for their work.

#1 offender is probably NZ law. Supposedly preventing them from hiring anyone outside of New Zealand. Because we all know New Zealand is the world leader in quality computer coders.
"
satanttin wrote:
"

Wolf

yeah u still have to remove them from another toon and it's just lame it works that way why not let us safe time and let multiple characters wear the same things instead?
How about a save outfit feature? Shouldn't be too hard.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
"
SuicideAll wrote:

#1 offender is probably NZ law. Supposedly preventing them from hiring anyone outside of New Zealand. Because we all know New Zealand is the world leader in quality computer coders.

Cite your source for this. Everyone knows the guy who programs the water effects is russian.

Also this thread is full of stupid.

You know why they don't want you to use one MTX on 28 of your characters? Because they use the money from the game to pay their employees, so that their employees can pay their bills and buy avocado toast.

Some of you act like GGG is a greedy bunch of millionaires who's only purpose is to screw you out of money.
A) You are not obligated to buy any cosmetic effects
B) Switching an effect from one character to another takes the same amount of time as equipping an effect that is not already on a character
C) Stop it, you entitled little brats.
D) If millenials spent as much effort into fixing problems as solving problems there might be some hope for the future.
"
SuicideAll wrote:
Because GGG is shit company. They want your money. No passion for their work.

Wow, your bitterness level has increased today.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
MBata wrote:
"
SuicideAll wrote:

Cite your source for this. Everyone knows the guy who programs the water effects is russian.

Also this thread is full of stupid.

You know why they don't want you to use one MTX on 28 of your characters? Because they use the money from the game to pay their employees, so that their employees can pay their bills and buy avocado toast.

Some of you act like GGG is a greedy bunch of millionaires who's only purpose is to screw you out of money.
A) You are not obligated to buy any cosmetic effects
B) Switching an effect from one character to another takes the same amount of time as equipping an effect that is not already on a character
C) Stop it, you entitled little brats.
D) If millenials spent as much effort into fixing problems as solving problems there might be some hope for the future.

Meh, can't be bothered to track a direct quote.

https://www.newzealandnow.govt.nz/move-to-nz/new-zealand-visa/work-visa

Also, POE has made over 10 million dollars alone and is owned by a multi-billion dollar company. I'm sorry for having such harsh expectations of an extremely wealthy company. A single person with a computer can make an absolute master piece. It doesn't take billions or even millions of dollars. AKA GGG lacks talent. AKA let them starve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info