[3.4] LL Guardian HC level 500 DELVE viable

So i quess builds post will have delve
Viability in title from now on.

Even though not super hyped about infinite scaling mobs ,game did needed this as first uber elder first 100 got boring after so many leagues.

This will keep us players and make streams more entertaining to watch aswell .

Top 15000 on ladder here i come ...

PS:finally a ladder when the best player/build can win and not the player that played the most...finally.
Maybe reward top 10 players on ladder every league with some supirt title ,something like top 2 delve Incursion league.
I have 783 builds in my poe.planner
I played 3 of those in the last 2 years
Please more 1 shot mechanics so
i reduce it to 1 . Thank you.
Last edited by kshuxxx on Aug 10, 2018, 7:27:34 AM
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2018, 5:35:37 PM
"

best player/build

best team/gear/build/abusive mechanic.
More like:
[3.4] LL Guardian Cast on Death level 1500 DELVE viable

Last edited by DasName on Aug 10, 2018, 7:38:53 AM
"
DasName wrote:
"

best player/build

best team/gear/build/abusive mechanic.
More like:
[3.4] LL Guardian Cast on Death level 1500 DELVE viable

Offcourse will be best gear /build and smart combinattion of skills/items tthis what means BUILD this isnt Chess where the smartest player wins.
"Abusive" is what makes poe great how fun would be if every build uses diferent skills names but they all have same aoe same damage same clear speed.
POE might not be perfect but lack of build diversitty atm(even though way higher then any arpg on market) is due to speed clear meta not balance and Delve will change that for sure.
I have 783 builds in my poe.planner
I played 3 of those in the last 2 years
Please more 1 shot mechanics so
i reduce it to 1 . Thank you.
How many players look at a build that says Uber viable and are actually able to reach and kill him on their own? - Let alone do shaper.

Not many.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
"
kshuxxx wrote:

PS:finally a ladder when the best player/build can win and not the player that played the most...finally.

thats not correct. players playing the most gonna be on top of the ladder as always.
"
kshuxxx wrote:

I just gonna try to make a build with one of new skills. So far smite looks temting.
"
Farfan wrote:
"
kshuxxx wrote:

thats not correct. players playing the most gonna be on top of the ladder as always.

Theoretically, may not be true anymore.

In the sense that currently, you could be as rich as you want (flip items etc) but would always be behind the guys racing 100 on the ladder.

With delve, someone could flip for a month, come in with full mirror tier gear and shoot ahead of the guy who is holding the number 1 spot as diving deep into delve itself isn't going to be as time consuming as a 100 race. The barrier will eventually be gear, not time.
with level caps still at 100, this will not keep players playing any longer really. Remove level caps, now that would keep players around much longer.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
The only leaderboard anyone should even pay any attention to is HC SSF and SSF. Any trade league leaderboard will just be a joke of RMT / Flippers and straight no life currency grinders.
"
Mythkiller wrote:
"
Farfan wrote:
"
kshuxxx wrote:

Theoretically, may not be true anymore.

In the sense that currently, you could be as rich as you want (flip items etc) but would always be behind the guys racing 100 on the ladder.

With delve, someone could flip for a month, come in with full mirror tier gear and shoot ahead of the guy who is holding the number 1 spot as diving deep into delve itself isn't going to be as time consuming as a 100 race. The barrier will eventually be gear, not time.

But in order to get that gear, you needed to spend time.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info