Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

The Press Tour is Complete!

Thanks for informing us that you will reveal what the next league will be tomorrow.
I will be back tomorrow to see what the new league is about.
"
dachoppa wrote:
press tour... people still read kotaku, ign and such?

I read ign and such now and then - if only to see how much longer I will have to wait to finally see FF VII Remake. I was born in 1960... I actually may not live to see it! ;)

/*************/
I am looking forward to the new stuff. I get the Expansion motif. Seems very close to the norm after all these years. PoE does not exactly sit around and go stale.

I missed the memo of Tencent buying a large interest in PoE. Read a few 'This is the end...' falling-skies posts about it just now. I have seen no megalithic changes or felt the heavy hand of commercial exploitation in the last few months so... moot point. [Unless one takes into account that Tencent has a huge infrastructure and distribution channels to burn - which they stand to leverage for 80 of every $100 net that their bankroll into PoE makes possible.]

So lets get to the new stuff tomorrow.
Great!

Testing new builds (skill changes/uniques) and crafting new items (new bases/rolls) from these Expansions is great for those who still check out the leagues but mainly play standard.

♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358
yeah boi
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
I'd like you keep the game state like flashback with old randomized league each map , it's really make the game better more fun!

I wish the best for you but my hope have limit anyway.

Shut up and take my money.
Saved
Praying for a supporter pack which is similar to Legacy ;_; (didnt play back then reep)

Perhaps not a long time supporter but I can at least proudly say that PoE is my goto main game.
Lets see if I stay or not :3
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
For clarity, we're now officially labelling "Generation 3" leagues (like Incursion) as expansions.

What is 4.0 going to be called then, assuming it is going to be comparable in amount of content to Fall of Oriath?

Also, which leagues were considered Gen 1/2/3?
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Aug 8, 2018, 7:47:31 PM
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Last edited by Dark_Reaper115 on Aug 8, 2018, 7:59:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info