The Press Tour is Complete!

"
DeVolulker wrote:
POE is mostly singel player, so they should try to change it. Maby new function like dps, healer, curse spamer etc.

No thank you..
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
I hope after this patch the game becomes playable again. Hope ...
OMG OMG I CRAPED MYSELF JUST A LITTLE
Can we get a countdown to the countdown for the hyped hype?
will it keep players longer than 2 weeks ?
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Will it be Mega Breach, Mega Abyss, and Mega Peradus ? I hope it will keep me busy for 2 months.
Hope there will be some new (and first) frost channeled spells.
"Hey, we created tons of new and exciting content! — ...behind shitloads of RNG-gated layers and a mind numbing grindfest."

If you're not coming up with something fundamentally game changing, I have better stuff to do than to play your silly slot machine.

Have a nice day :)
I wait for the day where they have other side quests like uber lab, buffs above level 90 that take 2-3 hours each which need to be recharged every few days. Side areas that open up bonus to sidequests. Naybe End game items which force us to revisit extension areas of the 10 acts.

In rpg's where you cant buy all the items, you get the benefit of a neverending storyline, and a constant journey into new worlds. I only hope action rpg's can give us the same someday.
Last edited by SearchingforCocaCola on Aug 9, 2018, 3:16:36 PM
"

In rpg's where you cant buy all the items, you get the benefit of a neverending storyline, and a constant journey into new worlds. I only hope action rpg's can give us the same someday.

Stuff like this is what I miss as well. So much about this game is just about meta in one fashion or another. Grinding for another level, more currency, crazy grinding for super-rare drops (not just headhunter). I'd like a game where the game itself is interesting, and not 95% of it is hunting and grinding for a more meta-fitting build.

It's like a psychological experiment, once again proving we are Pavlovian dogs. It's kinda sad, really.

Yet here we are, playing, discussing and criticising. But not leaving. Guess it works, huh?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info