[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

@OP thank you for supporting this build and sorry to keep harping on this but as I expected meek jewel prices are spiking up lol :(( now I can’t play for coupe days and scared of what price will be when I’m back. Assuming I can’t afford meek jewel or really good abyssals, what stats would you prioritize for those jewel slots (where meek otherwise would be)
"
rozakk wrote:
@OP thank you for supporting this build and sorry to keep harping on this but as I expected meek jewel prices are spiking up lol :(( now I can’t play for coupe days and scared of what price will be when I’m back. Assuming I can’t afford meek jewel or really good abyssals, what stats would you prioritize for those jewel slots (where meek otherwise would be)

Np mate :) But as I said: go with the non meek Trees and use the Trade Links for rare Jewels. It's literally all in the Guide.

"
You're an amazing guide creator and the path of exile trade links for gear help!!!! playing this awesome build in Delve!

Thank you very much for the kind words and good luck on your journey :)
Last edited by Guffinn on Sep 1, 2018, 3:37:57 PM
Can i ask if you considered taking elementalist/slayer over raider/slayer? i wonder if its strictly worse or can it be good, and use one of the many ways to generate frenzy charges. And flask for onslaught
"
martinwub wrote:
Can i ask if you considered taking elementalist/slayer over raider/slayer? i wonder if its strictly worse or can it be good, and use one of the many ways to generate frenzy charges. And flask for onslaught

It's strictly worse. Pathing from the Duelist Start is worse than from Ranger Start, and the DPS gain from Elementalist is not worth it as well.
Also, we'd lose 10% movement speed which is significant for map clear, and some Dodge which builds well into our Defenses.
The only way to sustain Frenzies on Bosses would be either via Frenzy, which is clunky and wastes time you could be doing Damage instead, or via a Golden Rule + Red Trail self bleed method. The latter works, but the Bleeds actually eat our Overleech up quite a bit and you "waste" 3 Points/a Jewel Socket for Golden Rule.
Onslaught is the smallest Problem. While mapping you could attach Onslaught to your HoI (which is obviously less consistent than Raider tho), and on Bosses a Silver Flask is a possibility, yes. That said, I'd rather take smth with Defensive Value or a Forbidden Taste for the Instant Full life Heal.

So yeah, it's got a lot worse Damage and nohing going for it except reflect Immunity. But with 80 (or 87 for the Survivability version) Cold Res + Sibyls Lament + Yugul, I even ran T16s with ele Reflect without a problem.

Ty for the input tho, always cool to see people try to improve/adapt Builds :)
Well, i'm just starting in delve.
While map clearing is good enough (a bit clunky tho) I can't realise where do i get single target for bosses.
At beginning herald of agony was insanely helpful but now i can't link it, there is no enough mana (
"
hwat wrote:
While map clearing is good enough (a bit clunky tho) I can't realise where do i get single target for bosses.
At beginning herald of agony was insanely helpful but now i can't link it, there is no enough mana (

Vaal Rain of Arrows goes a long way for bosses, simply drop 2 Charges on them.
Also, go get an Atziris Promise. Should be cheap now.
Your 6l is not correct, Hypo will offer more Damage than Inc Crit Strikes.
A big thing is you not having done your Labs. Grabbing Raider is rather huge.

That said: decent League Start gear dude! The Quiver and Cataclysm Nail will last you a while, and the Belt is good too.
And the Hopeshredder is well rolled too, gz :)

E: oh, and you dont seem to have a Frostbomb. Place that under the bosses for a huge DPS gain. Can be level 1, doesnt matter.
Last edited by Guffinn on Sep 3, 2018, 3:31:54 PM
"
Guffinn wrote:
"
hwat wrote:

Your 6l is not correct, Hypo will offer more Damage than Inc Crit Strikes.

That said: decent League Start gear dude! The Quiver and Cataclysm Nail will

Hypo = hypotermia? Pob says it gives nothing, besides you don't even have it on your gem links )
Honestly my personal opinion this guide is that it's really well written apart from one part. The build part is really really really badly done and honestly just doesn't even make any sense for levelings sake. Why do you need to alter your leveling build that much just to get to end game? it's an extremely faceroll build as it is so why all the changes to build whilst leveling and doing labs?

it's just extremely confusing going back and forth between trees every 20 levels to look at whats changed imho.

"
hwat wrote:
Hypo = hypotermia? Pob says it gives nothing, besides you don't even have it on your gem links )

Ye, because added Cold is better at high Levels. But Hypo gives more on lower, at least for me.
And for PoB to show Hypos Damage, you need to tick "enemy is chilled"

"
rrjstudio wrote:
Honestly my personal opinion this guide is that it's really well written apart from one part. The build part is really really really badly done and honestly just doesn't even make any sense for levelings sake. Why do you need to alter your leveling build that much just to get to end game? it's an extremely faceroll build as it is so why all the changes to build whilst leveling and doing labs?

it's just extremely confusing going back and forth between trees every 20 levels to look at whats changed imho.

You mean the levelling? There is legit only 1 respec during both Levelling Variants, and that is to save 1 Point. If thats too much for you, idk how to help you :P
If you mean Sunder: its the best Levelling experience, but yes it requires a respec once you reach Maps. Thats literally one Look tho.

Regardless of that, ty for the kind words :)
Last edited by Guffinn on Sep 3, 2018, 4:25:21 PM
im apparently missing something in the guide but how are we generating frenzy chargers?
Last edited by Frantic_Cajun on Sep 3, 2018, 4:58:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info