Streamer Interview - NeverSink

Best!
Thank you, NS <3
Thank you sir.
Cheers for the filters, mate. It's been my favourite one since the beginning and I'm still using them today.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Thanks for all the hard work - after some botched up experiments by myself I use your filter for something that feels like ages. Please keep up the good work and don't let yourself get trolled by the more original specimens of filter users.

"Was kratzt es eine Eiche, wenn sich eine Wildsau daran scheuert!" (by my grandfather)
I agree with the rest; thanks for the filter. Hilarious and sad to read about the random hate stuff you received. Also; full time job, several builds per league, developing filters AND a relationship?? Do you even sleep? : )
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NEVERSINK TAKE MY ENERGY ! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Must post to say thanks for your work, Neversink. I can't imagine playing the game without a loot filter, and I tweak your filters with filterblade now to get it exactly how I like it. If there's one thing that takes my gameplay speed to the next level, it's the lootfilter. Everything else is a nice add-on, but good lootfilters are a necessity.

Also, don't worry about those other scrubs that hate on your work. Just know that you're easily the most popular filter maker for a reason: your work's superior to theirs and they know it.
Last edited by XNtrysyti on Aug 8, 2018, 2:44:38 AM
Thanks for the past filters (5yrs with it is so life-reassuring)..and for The Filterblade..making it to cater everyone's flavor is..i dont know..thoughtful is an understatement.. you are a radiating, glow in d dark genius.. my point.. i luv u neversink !!!

did i get that right...he's creating an indie game...GGG...did u get that? selfish as i may sound..but.. grab him guys..dont let him go away.. hehehe..
The best interview yet! Thank you for your hard work with the filter!

I always use filterblade when there is a new league. Very easy to use :)
GamingNorth on Youtube!
Headhunter drop during Legion! After 4711 hours!
Thank you Neversink for make this game even better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info