The Incursion Supporter Packs End This Friday

Ayyyye
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
Sorry, but I prefer to buy Monster Hunter World (and Darksiders III later) instead.

If you will do something with trade, consumable MTX concept or make less but better loot - maybe I'll think about support you again.

You'll buy a new support pack anyway.

Can confirm. GGG's model is predatory and they know they don't need to do a damn thing to keep people funneling money in.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Good riddance to rng temple fiasco. Make PoE great again..
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
This brings me another question: how much longer do the War for the Atlas packs have? Would be nice to know if 3.4.0 is bringing a new expansion (ergo packs) or not.

"
DoEFotGS wrote:
less but better loot

A lot of players who want this will never be satisfied no matter WHAT is done.

Why? Simple. If they were hoping to see something like, say, Diablo 3 (which is mostly based off of WoW there) then they'd have to recognize that Diablo 3 (and many other RPGs) can get away with very narrow loot restrictions because it revolves around a fixed-class system. Like, you aren't going to be using Ray of Frost as anyone -but- a Wizard, and as a Wizard, that means your damage scales off of your intelligence; strength and dexterity are largely pointless.

The net result is that designers know that, as a Wizard (for our example) there's a very short list of attributes they want, and generally in what priority. So a game can be programmed to automatically know WHICH piece is better than the other; it knows, for instance, that a Wizard hat with 300 INT and +2 arcane power is better than a Wizard Hat with 200 INT and +3 arcane power; or that getting the stronger of those stats is definitely better than having 100 more armor.

With Path of Exile, those rules are DEFINITELY not so clear for each individual character. I mean, at the very BASIC part, does the game give A Juggernaut mods for attacks or spells? What about for an Elementalist, where ~17% of them are ranged attackers instead of spellcasters?

I mean, even look at the case for my main on Incursion, Wuru: rather strangely, my build called for getting a helm and gloves with lots of accuracy. As in, getting energy shield pieces with accuracy, otherwise considered a "garbage" combination. To say nothing that he actually uses ATTACK damage, not spell damage: aside from a handful of folks that copied the Flicker Strike BotW, almost every single trickster uses spell damage directly (most often through essence drain) or indirectly. (through Poet's Pen)

On the other side, in terms of VALUABLE items... A lot of folk are complaining that they don't frequently find items worth stacks of chaos/exalts... But if the items that currently trade for that much DID become much more common... They'd cease being worth anything like that, because this is an open economy.

A good lesson to take is looking at some once-"chase" uniques, like Cloak of Defiance, Mjölner, Shavronne's Wrappings, Voltaxic Rift... All once-multi-exalt items that are now worth a handful of chaos at best. And if you're claiming nerfs were responsible, that doesn't explain the complete drop-off of Aegis, Cospri's, and Drillneck: again, they were multi-exalt items before in their present form, but once demand shifted elsewhere, they became worthless. The same goes if you just bump the supply instead.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
Sorry, but I prefer to buy Monster Hunter World (and Darksiders III later) instead.

If you will do something with trade, consumable MTX concept or make less but better loot - maybe I'll think about support you again.

I don't really care with consumable mtx or whatever "better loot" means (?) ...

but, oh God, it's being awhile we ask for TRADE improvements. Since what, beta? Then, since, ever?

"website trade"
"whisper someone"
"wait for a answer"
"This player is afk"
"character doesn't exist"
"invite to hideout, trade window"

want buy another thing? Do it all over again for anything u want

dude this is just... wtf.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Aug 5, 2018, 10:45:40 PM
Bought both incursion packs but only coz I lucked out in clearing the insanely rng loaded device challenge. Just waiting for a time when I give up rolling the dice on these rng challenge. That would be when I lose complete interest in getting support packs.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
ACGIFT wrote:
A lot of players who want this will never be satisfied no matter WHAT is done.

I want to find something useful by myself.

I don't want to go on market. Trade 'progression' is much faster but makes loot system irrevelant, because you don't farm any items directly. You farm currency to buy gear that you need.

Oh, yes, I forgot that game have no trade system. You can make trade between characters, but system is not there yet.

I tired of fact that all my screen filled by loot, but almost all of this items is useless. Every fucking time. Every fucking map. Maybe 1 of 200 or more item is worth something... like 1c. Currency drop is your way to progress.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Last edited by DoEFotGS on Aug 5, 2018, 10:57:37 PM
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
ACGIFT wrote:

Oh, yes, I forgot that game have no trade system. You can make trade between characters, but system is not there yet.

There was a time when we doing trade by throwing items on the ground you know :-)
Mirror of Kalandra?
Last edited by ama on Aug 5, 2018, 11:25:03 PM
Great packs! Get yours today! Support your favorite game!
Saved
Got to buy MH =/ sorries
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info