The team is working hard towards the announcement of our next expansion and its challenge league. The announcement will be published at Aug 09, 2018 5:00 PM (EDT) (This is displayed in your local time) or 10 August at 9am (NZST). At that time we will release a new set of league supporter packs and this means that there are only several days left before the current Incursion Supporter Packs will leave the store forever!

The Incursion Supporter Packs on Xbox One will be available for a longer time. We don't have the end-date for these yet, but we will keep you informed. Thank you for your patience.

If you're worried about missing out on the Incursion Supporter Packs, please consider setting up a payment plan with our customer support team at support@grindinggear.com. The amount and frequency of payments on a payment plan is completely flexible as long as you arrange them in advance. Payment plans can also reserve a supporter pack for you for up to 6 months after the commencement of your plan.

The Apocalypse Mystery Box and the exclusive Incursion Brimmed Hat will leave the store when the 3.4.0 expansion goes live, so you still have plenty of time to grab them.

Thank you so much for your support! We hope you're having a lot of fun in the Incursion Flashback Events!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Pog
Okayy
gonna miss this league :')
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
New League: Path of Automated Trading? Plz? Or Path of NPC-who-sell-all-tiers-of-regular-map-for-you-to-craft-at-your-leisure?
What happened to the party update?
Sweet
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Sorry, but I prefer to buy Monster Hunter World (and Darksiders III later) instead.

If you will do something with trade, consumable MTX concept or make less but better loot - maybe I'll think about support you again.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
Sorry, but I prefer to buy Monster Hunter World (and Darksiders III later) instead.

If you will do something with trade, consumable MTX concept or make less but better loot - maybe I'll think about support you again.

You'll buy a new support pack anyway.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Aug 5, 2018, 8:22:09 PM
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
DoEFotGS wrote:

You'll buy a new support pack anyway.

- insert Boycott Modern Warfare 2 jpeg -
Last edited by brgillespie on Aug 5, 2018, 8:25:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info