[3.11] SKELEMANCER (Skeletons Summoner) Necromancer Build (UBERS DONE). IDEAL for SSF + VIDEO GUIDE

"
shanhaevelpl wrote:
"
"
Hello, I don't understand why Elemental Equilibrium is in this build. I see the Hatred aura for cold, but I don't understand how taking EE adds minion DPS in this build. Please what am I missing?

ee -> more damage for minions


And how we activate it ? by charging with shield dash with added elemnt to attack from gear ? is there another "safer" option to proc it (for example orb of storms or armageddon brand)?


Orb or storms, armageddon, or storm brand will work in triggering EE, which will reduce the mobs resists by 50. So if you use storm brand, it will reduce the mobs fire and cold resists by 50 but plus 25 to lightning since storm brand is a lightning skill.

you just don't want to add any sources of COLD dmg that YOU deal. Your minions will NOT trigger EE.
Last edited by jokervueboi1 on Apr 5, 2020, 11:03:30 PM
"
shanhaevelpl wrote:
"
"
Hello, I don't understand why Elemental Equilibrium is in this build. I see the Hatred aura for cold, but I don't understand how taking EE adds minion DPS in this build. Please what am I missing?

ee -> more damage for minions


And how we activate it ? by charging with shield dash with added elemnt to attack from gear ? is there another "safer" option to proc it (for example orb of storms or armageddon brand)?

Can manually cast arc or OOS
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
needycactus wrote:
Hi!

I'm a little newer to the game but I'm trying to follow your build as close as possible. So far I love it! I noticed that bone helmet can no longer (?) do 40% increased damage but only 20%. Should I stick with it or try to find a different helmet?

Thank you!

same helmet yes, just 20 now
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Hi bro, how do you put a point in GRAVEPACT, without be connected to anything?
"
promiscuo wrote:
Hi bro, how do you put a point in GRAVEPACT, without be connected to anything?

http://blight.raelys.com/
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Why grab Elemental Equilibrium? As far as i understand minions will only deal phys and ice damage because of hatred and we won't even use any elemental spells to trigger it
"
Why grab Elemental Equilibrium? As far as i understand minions will only deal phys and ice damage because of hatred and we won't even use any elemental spells to trigger it

i have added fire damage on a ring and shield charge at bosses to proc EE
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Hi guys, if someone please could look into my build and see if can be improved, im looking to improve my movement speed as its on slow side, thanks in advance

https://pastebin.com/Pqa57LDU
"
kuthas45 wrote:
Hi guys, if someone please could look into my build and see if can be improved, im looking to improve my movement speed as its on slow side, thanks in advance

https://pastebin.com/Pqa57LDU

since you already have 35ms and a shield charge there's hardly any improvement possible. I would only use Phase Run on top
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
"
kuthas45 wrote:
Hi guys, if someone please could look into my build and see if can be improved, im looking to improve my movement speed as its on slow side, thanks in advance

https://pastebin.com/Pqa57LDU

since you already have 35ms and a shield charge there's hardly any improvement possible. I would only use Phase Run on top


one more question, if i could, does enchant "Adds 45 to 68 Cold Damage if you've been Hit Recently" affects minions damage through Hatred?

thanks again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info