The 50 Point Sale - The Incursion Flashback Events Start Soon!

YAY FLASHBACK!
"Don't Tread on Me"
no extra Character slot bundle = pass, 20pts still pricey for one character slot in my eyes.

Well. I’m just going to grind away at the quarries until I get my 40/40 or I get so sick that I quit poe.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
woahh
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
!!! keen !!!
lol GGG, why is Emerald Rain of Arrows for sale with an old, pre revork video? GGG please don't scam
"
2i0 wrote:
no extra Character slot bundle = pass, 20pts still pricey for one character slot in my eyes.

Just so you know, other games charge $10+ USD PER slot. 20 points is $2 USD. Don't be such a tightwad. The sale isn't anything pricey or 'high quality', but it's a FIFTY point sale. You expect them to sell a 200-300point mtx/mtx set for 50 points? You're out of your damn mind. There's still almost 200 items that's at or under $5 USD. Regardless of demand for or quality of the mtx, that's a huge sale. Be grateful.

Although, i shouldn't expect anything more from a person that hasn't bought a single supporter pack. They want their cake and be able to eat it too.
awesome
I dont even know if go for lvl 35 ;D
"
Seanana wrote:
"
2i0 wrote:

Just so you know, other games charge $10+ USD PER slot. 20 points is $2 USD. Don't be such a tightwad. The sale isn't anything pricey or 'high quality', but it's a FIFTY point sale. You expect them to sell a 200-300point mtx/mtx set for 50 points? You're out of your damn mind. There's still almost 200 items that's at or under $5 USD. Regardless of demand for or quality of the mtx, that's a huge sale. Be grateful.

Although, i shouldn't expect anything more from a person that hasn't bought a single supporter pack. They want their cake and be able to eat it too.

You do know you can hide your badges, right? You have no clue if they've bought points, or supporter packs, in the past.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info