Streamer Interview - RaizQT

One of the more entertaining streamers but he gets easly triggered by the chat and starts hilarious (and sometimes embarrassing) word fights. Makes him look worse than he really is.

Spoiler
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Aug 1, 2018, 12:59:54 PM
Definitely one of my favourite streamers. What a polish beast.
A build that only has might is not mighty.
ADAPT OR RIP!
Pozdrowienia:) jesteś spoko gościem:)
Strimmer
Spoiler
Streamer
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
My fav streamer :)
I COULDN'T MOOF MAN! DansGame

Now seriously. Raiz is a great streamer/youtuber! I've learned quite a few things from his speedrun commentary videos! :)

BTW, who else is reading the questions with Bex's voice? :P
Last edited by petrsarky on Aug 1, 2018, 3:15:29 PM
"
vio wrote:
and did kripp really start in open beta already? i thought it's been much later (after release).
Kripp released his first PoE video at the end of July 2012, half a year before Open Beta began.
RaizQT is the reason i play. Every time i play; I imagine that i'll outplay him in the race. Of course, that may never happen, but I get motivated to try. Thank you 4 being yourself & see you in the race chart, senpai!
I like the way he mentioned Skryah.
"
Joker wrote:
"
vio wrote:
and did kripp really start in open beta already? i thought it's been much later (after release).
Kripp released his first PoE video at the end of July 2012, half a year before Open Beta began.

oh, ok. thanks for looking that up.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info