Incursion Unique Item and Challenge Statistics

"
ladish wrote:
I know incursion is well received but by god what a boring meta. MF easy maps ad infinitum.

Their choice.

I did T16 with affixes like this and it was much more profitable than that Burial. Profitable enough to make this build. I hope MF will not be nerfed because of Burial Chambers.
Always nice to see statistics!
MF could be addressed, if you dont run it youre deliberately saying you want to loot half the currency other players loot. And on top of that theres the divinations... reeeep
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358
Yes but has anyone tried arc yet?
Spoiler
Yes.
Saved
This just goes to show... the IIQ gem never should have been removed.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
lurker14ownz wrote:
lol the challenges weren't that hard, must be a sign the reward isn't that great if so few go for it..

That's what happens when you reskin a supporter pack portal and call it a reward.

Edit: I'm actually really surprised that as many as 2% of people went for the top challenges at all this time. Breach, Perandus, even Abyss and Bestiary, I can see the appeal. If you go for 36+ this league, you're not getting the reward, GGG is, for their laziness.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last edited by Ashriel on Jul 30, 2018, 9:27:48 PM
Lol only 2% can get most/all challenges. That seems a little messed up. Quit your job and play PoE I guess
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
lurker14ownz wrote:
lol the challenges weren't that hard, must be a sign the reward isn't that great if so few go for it..

That's what happens when you reskin a supporter pack portal and call it a reward.

Yea... the reward is just bad.
Last edited by lurker14ownz on Jul 30, 2018, 9:25:51 PM
Should probably have a stat on total quarries ran.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Smooth curve... shows that we pretty much don't give a damn about challenges.
Nothing unusual. MF meta + whatever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info