[3.7] In-Depth ED/Contagion build with Transition into Indigon Spec

Is it possible to start indigon without the super expensive jewels? I've basically got the gear to wear, but the jewels are around 4-5 ex alone. I know the interaction is important with the mana cost increases and mana recovery, but can it work without them initially, just less dps boost?
"
Lyvewyrez wrote:
Is it possible to start indigon without the super expensive jewels? I've basically got the gear to wear, but the jewels are around 4-5 ex alone. I know the interaction is important with the mana cost increases and mana recovery, but can it work without them initially, just less dps boost?

It can work but the ramp up on your dps will be very bad, general mapping it would be fine but i wouldn't recommend for any bossing content.
What are your thoughts on using a staff for the Indigon version of the build? I crafted
pretty early on in the league and it gives me a level 28 ED, would it work for this build?
Anybody playing this in 3.4?
livejamie
Playing this build in the current league 3.5, sorry never had a chance to even start a character in 3.4 with real life events taking priority.
Given the nerf and cap added to Indigon in 3.5, would you change the Indigon portion of the build in any major way?
Any chance of updating the pastebin for 3.7 with all the endgame nodes? :)
"
Brixxy wrote:
Any chance of updating the pastebin for 3.7 with all the endgame nodes? :)

Will update my guide for 3.7, will have a few changes though, archiving Indigon spec as it is no longer as viable as other specs, will include the better option to running Indigon which will be the low life variation of ED/Contagion, i'm currently sitting at 1.4m DPS with 8k ES and it is clearing all content.

I want you guys to be able to experience this also so it will be updated as soon as i can! Thanks for being patient.
I might be missing something here lol if so i apologize. I see you guys talk of updating endgame nodes( just downloaded pob) but I can't seem to get the 3.7 build mine shows the old tree. What I am wondering is if it's there in pob and I just didn't see it or is that the upcoming update you mentioned. Thanks for posting this build looked fun in the video so wanted to try it....just not sure where to put my points atm:)
"
Draconic777 wrote:
I might be missing something here lol if so i apologize. I see you guys talk of updating endgame nodes( just downloaded pob) but I can't seem to get the 3.7 build mine shows the old tree. What I am wondering is if it's there in pob and I just didn't see it or is that the upcoming update you mentioned. Thanks for posting this build looked fun in the video so wanted to try it....just not sure where to put my points atm:)

Hey sorry about late reply, the only part of the skill tree that has changed is near the start location, if you look at my profile and look at my Character "Backatitagainspaceaids" you will see what i mean.

I've been slowly making notes of what i need to change and add to my build, wanted to make sure it can still do all content (i have now done deathless Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, Shaper etc, T16 Guardians arn't even worth mentioning, i can kill them deathless on any map mod).

I have also had a friend of mine levelling from scratch using information i have provided him to ensure that levelling goes smoothly and easily aswell, he reached mapping within 4 - 4 1/2 hours played or so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info