[3.7] In-Depth ED/Contagion build with Transition into Indigon Spec

"
Talanthas wrote:
I missed the complete PoB link at the top as I was skimming for a link and totally missed it. So used to them looking like https://pastebin.com/bhUjS587 rather than https://pastebin.com/bhUjS587 it didn't register.

No worries mate, I'll change it to an an URL so that doesn't happen again haha
Last edited by DeadlyPrawn on Aug 6, 2018, 12:59:52 PM
Very nice and clean guide, how ED fare against the incursion (I know they have high chaos res).
"
Nonaco wrote:
Very nice and clean guide, how ED fare against the incursion (I know they have high chaos res).

Hi mate, thanks for the comment on my guide and a very good question.
Yup the chaos res on incursion mobs is definitely noticeable, on the pre-Indigon variant I noticed red map Incursion were kinda hard on a very juiced up map when I hadn't got all my gems to 20/20 at least.
The Indigon version just mows through everything really, quite literally lol
When I'm mapping and not properly managing my Indigon mana stacks I'm sitting around 800-900k DoT DPS so there isn't much around that can withstand that.
When bossing and min-maxing Idingon stacks I sit anywhere between 1.2-1.6m DoT DPS.
quick question, what spell are you spamming to get max benefit from indigon? based on your skill links all i really saw was contagion or ed....is that gonna be enough to ramp up the damage over 4 secs?
"
volgaris wrote:
quick question, what spell are you spamming to get max benefit from indigon? based on your skill links all I really saw was contagion or ed....is that gonna be enough to ramp up the damage over 4 secs?

ED is more than enough, only takes 2 casts and your already doing more damage than a fully min-maxed PRE Indigon Variant, I have 2.15 cast per second completely unbuffed (without Arcane surge, Lightning Golem, Weave the Arcane etc).

In fact if your not careful you can over ramp your Indigon spamming ED too much, you want to Contagion every now and then to provide a more consistant ramp up and ofcourse proc Arcane Surge, takes a bit of getting used to but it becomes second nature.
Is vaal blight not worth fitting into the build? Just curious :)
Please tell me you'll update this guide for Delve
know many already spotted this, but some nodes have changed (previously they were max mana + mana regen, now they are summon health)

I am wondering how much else has changed. Regardless, lv 70 so far and its... well.. easy. So far nothing but random annoying 'bugs' can kill me (IE getting stuck trying to dash though mobs, having the game decide I want to stand around like a tool while mobs eat me butt, etc)

REALLY impressed with the build, and wishing melee builds were this fun.
Hey, sorry I have been MIA, will update this build for Delve asap! glad that you are all enjoying it, would love to hear about any issues or improvements you may have for me that I might miss! Cheers and have a good day!
"
AtmaDarkwolf wrote:
know many already spotted this, but some nodes have changed (previously they were max mana + mana regen, now they are summon health)

I am wondering how much else has changed. Regardless, lv 70 so far and its... well.. easy. So far nothing but random annoying 'bugs' can kill me (IE getting stuck trying to dash though mobs, having the game decide I want to stand around like a tool while mobs eat me butt, etc)

REALLY impressed with the build, and wishing melee builds were this fun.

Will update this asap (tonight hopefully).

Really glad to hear it's working out for you and that you are enjoying it mate!

Yep, i've played a few builds that are very different from each other and ED Trickster is definitely the most versatile build especially when you factor in the cost to get it there!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info