[3.49 ;)] Ranrancospri - dual cospri abyss assassin

What u think about Vortex rework (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2243666) for ur build ?
"
Sirlorrans wrote:
What u think about Vortex rework (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2243666) for ur build ?

probably it will push me to some changes in gem setup. As they write vortex will have some cooldown. 1s (on 20lvl) is much bigger than 0.25s cospri cooldown.
About solution probably new ice nova will be fine, but than we must use frostbolt like in a prime build, cus it will give nice dmg buff. Hard to say when i dont know accurate numbers. When they give some patchnotes i will made some update to build

hop; added delve gear ;) 95lvl about 6k hp
Last edited by Hokek on Nov 5, 2018, 11:04:39 AM
thank you for the answer, i want to try this build next league
pre v3.5 changes added. for now some of them are theoretical. after 1-2weeks of league i will run some tests.
"
Hokek wrote:
pre v3.5 changes added. for now some of them are theoretical. after 1-2weeks of league i will run some tests.

Theory

Cospri 0.15s cd
CoC 0.15s cd

Spell Cooldown
0.15 sec without Cooldown Reduction
0.12 with 20% belt
0.0975 with 20% belt and 15% boots

0.12 crits per second at 8.33 attacks per second at 100% crit chance

So the ideal setup should be

1st Cospri -> Freezing Pulse, Spell Echo, +1 more support
2nd Cospri -> Frostbolt, Spell Echo, +1 more support
Body Armor -> Cyclone+CoC+Arctice Breath/Ice Nova/Ice Spear

Socketing more than 1 trigger Spell per Cospri/CoC does not make much sense anymore since it is hard to crit more than once per 0.15, 0.12 or even 0.0975 seconds to trigger both spells.

Freezing Pulse, Ice Bolt, Ice Spear, in part Arctic Breath are all projectile attacks as well

Ascendancies:
Assassin - only way to use power charges well
Juggernaut - easy way to reach 94-95% hit
Champion - has 100% hit when he hits once
Scion-Assassin+Deadeye - gets power charges and additional projectile

https://pastebin.com/9xDmXisk

this should be pretty insane, 8.4 attacks per second, 94% effective crit rate
should be
800k dps from freezing pulse
600k dps from ice bolt
and about a million from ice spear
Last edited by Quizzlemanizzle on Dec 5, 2018, 5:33:40 PM
"
"
Hokek wrote:

Theory

Cospri 0.15s cd
CoC 0.15s cd

Spell Cooldown
0.12 with 20% belt

Socketing more than 1 trigger Spell per Cospri/CoC does not make much sense anymore since it is hard to crit more than once per 0.15, 0.12 or even 0.0975 seconds to trigger both spells.

Freezing Pulse, Ice Bolt, Ice Spear, in part Arctic Breath are all projectile attacks as well

Ascendancies:

should be
600k dps from ice bolt

Yo leme know what you end up going with now that the new gems and stuff are out please! I want to play this in betray hopefully. I want scion hopefully lol
Really interested in this as well, but I guess this would be really hard to start the league with
"
Pingouragan wrote:
Really interested in this as well, but I guess this would be really hard to start the league with

Just use another skill until you can get cospri
"
NITROAIDS wrote:
"
"
Hokek wrote:

Theory

Cospri 0.15s cd
CoC 0.15s cd

Spell Cooldown
0.12 with 20% belt

Ascendancies:

should be
600k dps from ice bolt

Yo leme know what you end up going with now that the new gems and stuff are out please! I want to play this in betray hopefully. I want scion hopefully lol

Well Freezing Pulse and Ice Bolt seems to be a given since you can get good benefit from the 2 unique gems for each giving projectile dmg to both. Deadeye mastery giving good synergy for both so it makes sense to use another projetcile spell either Ice Spear or Arctic Breath in the Chest Piece or Ice Nova since cyclone/ice nova could double dip on Increased AOE gem.

I don't know, I am not on an expert on this build, just theory-crafting.

I would guess it is a pretty bad league starter since you need to get a lot of crit, plus you are a glass cannon with this build, I doubt that blind, low armor, not much evasion is going to enough to be always safe.
You also need the Warlords Mark on Hit ring to sustain etc.

Maybe eventually you need to swap Haste for Graceand make other concessions in exchange for survivability like giving up a Crit Multi cluster for Acrobatics.

Maybe go standard cyclone build to farm low maps first or some other cheap build scion build than you can transform with regrets once you have key items.

I will try to put together a budget gear list but I doubt it will work.

The Pandemonius seems kind of core for your survivability to have blind on your enemies, costs 60c in standard and is gated behind breach content.
Cospri is a rare unique, costs 60c in standard.
You don't need a 6 link Lorweave but alternatives like a 1 or 2 abyss socket Shroud of the Lightless are also expensive. You only absolutely need 4 sockets for Cyclone+Increased Crit+CoC+1 trigger spell.
The only other armor that can give you crit is Infernal Mantle which gives 0 armor and 0 evasion and 0 life so basically you are down to using a Tabula Rasa for a long time or whatever 5 link you can get.

Last edited by Quizzlemanizzle on Dec 6, 2018, 5:22:02 AM
"

It normally doesnt take that long for me to get gear like this tbh, but I know what you mean. Do you think that the acc from deadeye ranger tree is completely needed? or can slayer be a good way to go because of overleech an culling?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info