[3.49 ;)] Ranrancospri - dual cospri abyss assassin

Intro

Hello world. Welcome to my first guide in this game - dual cospri's malice assassin.
The idea of this build appeared after I made a cold snap selfcaster build. Coldsnap after remodel have a quite nice damage, but ... it have sooo low cast time.
So... how to made it faster. First idea - poet's pen. God, please, not again. Than maybe cospri's this time. 3 days later 92th level assassin roll over atlas.

Pros:
-nice clear speed
-amazing damage with high density
-Freeze this world ;)
-not bad lvling over 90th lvl
-will be amazing for event
-quite easy uber lab
-fun

cons:
-high price of jewells
-there are better single target

videos:
t16 elder racecourse https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwZPF16bbz4
uber lab https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNRWfQ8Qfks&t=17s

items

weapons:

it's core of this build. Thanks to those weapons You cast socketed skills after dealing a melee crit (0,25s cd)

chest:

Why i choose shroud of the lightless?
-5l but 6l - ele penetration fits quite nice (yay not need to spend 999999 fusings)
-additional abyss socket
-not bad life (10% and additional 1% for each abyss jewel [+life from abys jewel])
-high additional mana pool (nice for boss fights)

You could use belly of the beast or some rare high life armour too.

helmet:

why starkonja's?
-DEX!!!
-nice life
-Attack speed
-more crits

about enchant: i use cycone attack speed, but ice golem increased effect of buff will be nice too (more crit chance and accuracy)- similar dmg buff and its cheaper.

amulet:

pandemonius gives you a lot of dmg -20% cold penetratrion against chilled enemies and (20-30) increased. Damage is important, but the best part of this amulet is blind. It gives You a lot of survi. It will be nice to have +1curse corruption. its save 4 skill points, which could be add to additional jewel or %increased life near Constitution.

belt:

rare stygian vise with high life and resistances

rings:

rare diamond ring's with high life and resistances (1 with high dexterity)

gloves:
rare with high life and resistances, additional attack speed will be nice. for incursion league suffix cold resistance + increased damage with hits against chilled enemies will be fine (or later if ggg save temple somehow)

boots:
rare with high life, movement speed and resistances.
enchant: leech

there is an option:
with 2 abyssal sockets ofc
those boots are much better option (much more life and dmg) but... its problematic to maintain resistances.

abyss jewels:

high life (it will be nice if You will have t1)
cold damage to spells
cold damage to spells while dual wielding

flasks:
1xlife
1xmove speed (it will be nice to have mods to increased ms and duration/effect of flask)
1xonslaught
1xcrit
(You must have immunity to bleeding and freezing on them)

at 5th slot u could use
or

Wise oak help You maintain resistances on elemental weakness curse etc, atziris is nice for this league becouse incrusions/temple have a lot of chaos damage monsters. both grants a nice damage buff too.

My current gear

i try to corrupt over 10 times(in temple) this **** amulet but my rng still yell "hell no!"

Class

why assassin?
-culling stike on crits
-highest crit chance
-additional crit multi
-increased dmg against solo bosses
-ms after kill

ascendancy order

ambush and assassinate->opportunistic->unstable infusion->deadly infusion

pantheon:

solaris/lunaris (solaris is better for guardians/shaper) & ralakesh/shakari

lvling pob link

45th lvl: https://pastebin.com/Qdnykugb
change 7league to wanderlust's if u havent enought resources
at start use added lightining dmg+faster casting+lesser multiple projectile

Skill links

main skill:
cyclone+increased critical strikes+power charge on critical+cast on critical strike+vaal cold snap (+elemental penetration from shroud of the lightless)
with some 6l armour add cold penetration/hypothermia/ice bite support

vaal cold snap gives a nice buff for boss fights.

1st cospri:
vortex(change to ice nova after 3.5) + frost bomb + inc aoe

2nd cospri:
frostbolt +gmp+hypothermia (helps a lot with range monsters)
frostbolt replaced by freezing puls in 3.4 (less dmg better survi in delve)

4l:
blasphemy+poacher's mark+frostbite+enlighten
poacher's mark grants much hit chance, whats more it boost flasks recovery and grant additional life and mana/hit
frostbite nicely boost dmg and freeze chance. thanks to this one You are able to freeze most bosses.

Other gems:

cast when damage taken+inc duration+immortal call (cwdt lvl around 1/4hp trigger)
herald of ice (anormous dmg buff)
flame dash (used just for level jumping)
portal
ice golem+minion and totem ele res supp - grants lots of acc and crit chance, u could link it with cwdt if u prefer summon golems this way.

with bubonic trail there is 2 gems less space: unfortunately portal and minions and totem ele res goes down.

delve changes

gems setup: i have change frostbolt to freezing puls. FP have a little less dmg but its faster. its help You survive high delves.

items:
there is possible to craft nice boots and gloves with abyss socket.
For now i craft this one:

(craft recipe: 4s resonator+hallow+pristine+shuddering+sanctified - about 2ex cost for try so dont try it if u havent some heavy currency stock, for me it cost sth about 20ex)
I try to craft some gloves with similar recipe:3s resonator+hallow+pristine+sanctified (about 1ex cost for try) but for now i roll nothing after over 30 tries.

about delve depth:
my own delve about 400, for now farm lvl in 300-350 (about 35-40% lvl (94th) for 43k sulph)
no problem with 600 with most mods (sometimes 1hits happen)

delve eq

not bad fossil craft but could be better

nice fossil craft ;)

yay there is corrupt

betrayal changes (for now some theory [w8 for numeric values and tests]

fall in love to coc (0,5->0,15) and cospri (0,25->0,15) cd change <3
vortex doesnt work with coc after 3.5 patch (very long cd added)
i will problably change him for new ice nova.
after 3.5 frostbolt will be great with ice nova so on 2nd cospri we will use frostbolt. (freezing puls should still work too). another possible 2nd cospri skill is new arctic breath. for now they dont add numeric values so i cant be sure it will work nice, but it looks good

after 3.5 on 6l version of body armour on 6th support we could use bonechill support.

Summary
Hope You will enjoy this build.
If u have some questions plz leave it in comments or just write me pm by site.

Probably there is something i could upgrade/change let me know if u have some interesting ideas

Last edited by Hokek on Dec 5, 2018, 2:07:49 PM
Last bumped on Dec 19, 2018, 6:29:30 AM
okay i got a problem on the Boss / Single Target

i dont get mana back ? whats wrong on my char ?

Last edited by perling on Aug 6, 2018, 4:27:10 PM
"
perling wrote:
okay i got a problem on the Boss / Single Target

i dont get mana back ? whats wrong on my char ?

hi
probably its problem with amount of mana, which isnt reserved (u have 3lvl of enlighten). becouse there is no lyco in build You have sth about 80-85% hit chance.
when u hold cyclon skill its burn mana very often(every time when character change direction[frequency of possible direction changes depends on movementspeed]) (especially when You circle around boss). So sometimes when You're very unlucky and roll high number of misses Your mana go out.
When You fight with boss try to ride without holding cyclon button. just use it to ride point to point. It gives same dmg without burning mana (mana will be taken just after every skill uses)

btw. how does it work with headhunter?

boss killing instructions with comics ^^
Last edited by Hokek on Aug 7, 2018, 11:35:39 AM
Hey thank you for your answer

The Build makes really fun with headhunter :D

Hahahaha nice Picture :D
Last edited by perling on Aug 7, 2018, 4:22:07 PM
bump small delve update
Hi! Any lvling guide? Ty
"
Ramonaso wrote:
Hi! Any lvling guide? Ty

lvling is quite bad if You dont wanna spend some regrets. I used frostbolts in incrusion, and freezing pulse in delve till blood aqueduct. still lvling is kinda bad becouse half damage skill points are located in attack speed and crits, and half in spell damage and crits.
If You prefer to made acts fast just start as caster and on 68lvl use about 20-30 regrets. i will made some possible trees for low lvls today
"
Hokek wrote:
"
Ramonaso wrote:
Hi! Any lvling guide? Ty

lvling is quite bad if You dont wanna spend some regrets. I used frostbolts in incrusion, and freezing pulse in delve till blood aqueduct. still lvling is kinda bad becouse half damage skill points are located in attack speed and crits, and half in spell damage and crits.
If You prefer to made acts fast just start as caster and on 68lvl use about 20-30 regrets. i will made some possible trees for low lvls today

I am currently leveling up using blade vortex. Somo Dex problem but ok
lvling gear and tree pob link added (freezing pulse)
all items are able to wear at 10lvl (rares are "crafted"(easy to obtain/buy for 1C even at league start) for 30-35lvl, but before 1st kitava there could be just random items (+max life suggestion))
"
Hokek wrote:
lvling gear and tree pob link added (freezing pulse)
all items are able to wear at 10lvl (rares are "crafted"(easy to obtain/buy for 1C even at league start) for 30-35lvl, but before 1st kitava there could be just random items (+max life suggestion))

Nice! im lvl 61 now. Still with blade vortex. Will update my experience later

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info