[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

What about Innervate Support?
"
loczek123 wrote:
What about Innervate Support?

Innvervate is good with Herald of Ice but I'd rather have the juicy aoe, the bigger your explosions, the bigger the chains
Hi
can this build do reflect maps? and if not is there any way to achieve that?
"
BlindOwI wrote:
Hi
can this build do reflect maps? and if not is there any way to achieve that?

You can do reflect maps if you spec into Paragon of Calamity instead of Mastermind of discord for your last ascendancy, you'll have to drop arctic armour and you'll lose a bit of damage but it's definitely a valid choice
Looks like there is a new bench mod "Hits cannot be evaded" for melee weapons (looks like a prefix most likely) for this league. If this is worth using on our weapon, what shield would you recommend as a replacement?

EDIT: Oops, nevermind I see your alternative shield list. Ty for the guide!
Last edited by deebee on Dec 7, 2018, 5:09:09 PM
Is there any gems in this build that are required to stay at specific levels? if so can you please state it in the guide for example cwdt + ic, or arcane surge and things like that? Thank you!

also in your video you said to remember to level shield charge for the speed increase (i've always left SC at lvl 1) but started to level it after watching your video but once I plugged in PoBuilding i notice your SC and Fortify are left at level 1, what do you recommend to do?
Last edited by Noteslol on Dec 9, 2018, 5:12:51 AM
Hi,
looks like I need some help. I have not the slightest idea why I have such a shitty DPS.

Here is my current buggy(!?) set up:
https://pastebin.com/zGxWNxXf

I have compared it with the one provided by the TO in PoB, I went through all links, gems, copied pieces of equip to my set up to see what causes the low damage, but after 2 hours I am still stuck.

Has anyone better eyes and can tell me what I have made wrong?
I'm trying this build out, too. It is not an easy build to get going for a casual player like me. Haha. I might need a farming char just to gear this one.
"
Noteslol wrote:
Is there any gems in this build that are required to stay at specific levels? if so can you please state it in the guide for example cwdt + ic, or arcane surge and things like that? Thank you!

also in your video you said to remember to level shield charge for the speed increase (i've always left SC at lvl 1) but started to level it after watching your video but once I plugged in PoBuilding i notice your SC and Fortify are left at level 1, what do you recommend to do?

cwdt + ic should be on levels you're comfortable with (Somayd recommends 3 and 5), similarly with arcane surge - all depends on your link and how expensive your bv mana cost is.
As for shield charge - levels increase movement speed, so level it as much as you can, strenght requirement is an issue.

"
Hi,
looks like I need some help. I have not the slightest idea why I have such a shitty DPS.

Here is my current buggy(!?) set up:
https://pastebin.com/zGxWNxXf

I have compared it with the one provided by the TO in PoB, I went through all links, gems, copied pieces of equip to my set up to see what causes the low damage, but after 2 hours I am still stuck.

Has anyone better eyes and can tell me what I have made wrong?

Looking at your gear I'm suprised you mentioned dps as an issue - you have grand total of 150 hp on your gear, you need more life. You don't need kaltenhalt for bf, replace inc aoe for conc, run your merc lab.
does quality matter on our claws? not sure if it raises any ele dmg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info