[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

I did not do anything to diminish the reflect, and incorporating some or all of those things to this fight specifically sounds like a clear no-brainer. Thanks for the info!
IGN:JihadForAllahPraiseHim
"
elegant wrote:
I did not do anything to diminish the reflect, and incorporating some or all of those things to this fight specifically sounds like a clear no-brainer. Thanks for the info!

Well, its also in the FAQ in the OP... ^^'
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
elegant wrote:

Well, its also in the FAQ in the OP... ^^'

Yeah I read that bit, but I thought maybe there was some mechanic to the Atziri fight specifically I had overlooked.
IGN:JihadForAllahPraiseHim
Just did my first uber elder ever with this build. Switched purity of elements, herald and arctic armour for the 3 purities, had 1 portal to spare. So happy right now i got my extra sextant to spam some T16s :D.

Thanks for the build, i really like it.

PS: I honestly had no idea what i was doing in there - just ran around like a headless chicken and shot some balls of lightning around :P
Last edited by cronx on Sep 24, 2018, 5:04:27 PM
Hey guys, I've been playing this build for maybe a week and I feel like I am ready to transition into Indigon. Ive done all content except uber atziri and uber elder (not attempted those yet). If any of you could give a few pointers to what on the build I could improve, then that would be sweet. Some of the changes that stand out for me is getting levels for the last passive points, lvl 21 gems and some other flasks. Also one more question:

I got a 3G1R2B 6L Shavronne. That was closest I could get to 4G2B Shavronne. Are my colours usable for a 6L frenzy for Indigon version? Or does it have to be 4G2B?

I feel like I should be ready for indigon version. Maybe respec to forbidden power. :shrug:

PoB: https://pastebin.com/TWJ6jguG
"
Geobruh wrote:
Hey guys, I've been playing this build for maybe a week and I feel like I am ready to transition into Indigon. Ive done all content except uber atziri and uber elder (not attempted those yet). If any of you could give a few pointers to what on the build I could improve, then that would be sweet. Some of the changes that stand out for me is getting levels for the last passive points, lvl 21 gems and some other flasks. Also one more question:

I got a 3G1R2B 6L Shavronne. That was closest I could get to 4G2B Shavronne. Are my colours usable for a 6L frenzy for Indigon version? Or does it have to be 4G2B?

I feel like I should be ready for indigon version. Maybe respec to forbidden power. :shrug:

Go back and read the last 10 pages or so of the thread. If that doesn't tell you how to use whatever gem slot colors you happen to have in your shav then don't use the Indigon. Understanding how the support gems work with the Indigon is very basic and has been answered many, many times over in this thread.

[JOKE]Also, you may want to delete your question before Cyrix reads it and goes ape sh*t. If you don't, RAV will have another sassy, snarky post to read from Cyrix that he can get a chuckle from.[/JOKE]
Last edited by YT_HB on Sep 24, 2018, 7:48:42 PM
"
Geobruh wrote:

You have two blue sockets, so its no issue. Just put a 'cast on crit' support into the chain and a 'Vaal Breach' - Make sure to support that combo with a lv4 Empower for maximum retardation.

€dit hates to ruin the joke but don't actually do that. -_-
Just read the OP or the thread please.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Sep 24, 2018, 6:38:49 PM
Im thinking going for 100 on this build.
Anything you would change ?
Thanks for this build and suggestions. I have enjoyed this variant of pens, more than the elementalist and scion versions I ran before.

I hit 91 and have been messing around with herald of Agony. Put poison support with ball lightning and can sustain 40 stacks of virulence. Wish I could tell if it’s worth it. Hard to get to 155 dex. Starting to feel squishy at 215 delves so may ditch the agony. Anyone else play around with it? I would th8nk a 4L agony would be worth giving up a gem slot on ball lightning.
So how do the curses work? I don't see +1 curse on either gear or the tree. What am I missing? Or do we not care as long as one of the two gets applied?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info