[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

"
Baldry wrote:

550 alts in not even a singel curse on hit -.- i had 550 (didn't buy any and am not really using them right now so what ever) wtf?

it is so hard to get it? 550 alts are quite a bit. i got everything besindes the 2 enlighten so i will prob start with the vertex version after getting the ring :(

EDIT:
after scourer alching some ( got some as well :D) i got this:

i should have not used the alchs :( i can't add any resist because 3 suffixes -.-

hahaha xD

Thats PoE for you.
Changed the Indigon Frenzy Setup to 4G 2B in OP.

I am sure it isnt quite optimal but I do not really care. It should be good enough.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Sep 20, 2018, 6:40:05 PM

just got this one, not bad es roll or? it's the new delve mod and only the 16% gives around 60 es. i guess we only look for resist on belt?
"
Baldry wrote:

550 alts in not even a singel curse on hit -.- i had 550 (didn't buy any and am not really using them right now so what ever) wtf?

it is so hard to get it? 550 alts are quite a bit. i got everything besindes the 2 enlighten so i will prob start with the vertex version after getting the ring :(

EDIT:
after scourer alching some ( got some as well :D) i got this:

i should have not used the alchs :( i can't add any resist because 3 suffixes -.-

RnG man, that sucks. I spent 10 alts and 1 regal for this one just now:

Does a discipline enchant work on the Indigon?
i switched from life based to this now and man that strengh, dex and resistent requierment are hard to get. i had to get 3 jewels with 10 resi + 10 dex + 10 strengh and a strengh belt :D

https://pastebin.com/dPwiSzxB

i know my gems aren't level yet :D

will try some bosses tomorrow and if i can still do them + if i do more dmg than befor.
Thanks for the guide! will switch to indigo as soon as i can buy 2 enlighten and ele weekness gloves.
"
Baldry wrote:
i switched from life based to this now and man that strengh, dex and resistent requierment are hard to get. i had to get 3 jewels with 10 resi + 10 dex + 10 strengh and a strengh belt :D

will try some bosses tomorrow and if i can still do them + if i do more dmg than befor.
Thanks for the guide! will switch to indigo as soon as i can buy 2 enlighten and ele weekness gloves.

I think you'll be glad you gave this one a try. It is tankier than the other and does way more damage. I had to take a strength belt also to get everything just right. Check your Cold res though, it may be shy of capped. Don't even bother with the Indigon yet. Get the resistances, jewels and everything else just right before indigon. The indigon is like icing on the cake with this build. I was able to do uber elder with just the vertex and also again with just a hubris with a good enchant.
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
Baldry wrote:

I think you'll be glad you gave this one a try. It is tankier than the other and does way more damage. I had to take a strength belt also to get everything just right. Check your Cold res though, it may be shy of capped. Don't even bother with the Indigon yet. Get the resistances, jewels and everything else just right before indigon. The indigon is like icing on the cake with this build. I was able to do uber elder with just the vertex and also again with just a hubris with a good enchant.

Thanks!

(see as soon as i get 2 more gem levels on my purity i will be capped which should be pretty fast :D)
After 110 alt and 3 chaos

Not what I want but Im going to sell it.

Then I checked my ring stash and go with this one for now.

Not the BiS but does the job .
Really enjoying the build so far and I appreciate all the answers in the thread! I've read every single page :D

Can you take a look at my profile and see what I can improve on my Indigon setup? I know I need more levels/better rolls on my gear, but anything else besides that? My ES is at 6750 which i feel is a little low, might swap into vile bastion to get that up a bit.
Last edited by Jack2789 on Sep 21, 2018, 1:43:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info