[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

"
divinity wrote:
hey, i know I'm CI, not LL, but after respec, my dps is sooo low, i can't even kill boss in t10. My last char was farming elder t16.

So what am I missing? I won't be low-life, cause all chaos dmg this league.

Thanks

I am sorry, I do not tend to answer questions regarding deriviates of this build. Not because I am spiteful but because I think it clutters up the thread a lot.

You can shoot me your pob in a pm if you want to and if i find time for it I might take a look.

On first glance though: Your AttackSpeed for Frenzy is a Dumpster-Fire. I think you are not even over 2 Attacks per second. That CoC chain is really bad with the low accuracy you have. Use Touch of the Shaper at a minimum if you want that going.

Cheers!
How do you kill Guardian of the Chimera with this build? Can't get around the smoke phase.
"
xuanlia wrote:
How do you kill Guardian of the Chimera with this build? Can't get around the smoke phase.

As with any other ES build too (which can't flask). You run through the smoke real fast. ;)

This came up before and people made videos about it here in the thread on how to do it. It isn't particularily difficult.
A question about Uber.
I have farmed uber elder on other 2 characters but they both had kaom's or the jugg ascendancy. How do you deal with uber freeze in this build? You just predict it and place urself out of shapers balls before u get slowed to oblivion?
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

Hey! :)

About the Video: Some of my Videos are older/from Incursion - back then Phase Run + Arcane Surge did not work the way it does now and I used an Ball Lightning Setup instead to trigger Arcane Surge.

If you want to see me useing PhaseRun please check the UberElder Video - its relativly new (Did record during Delve League) and I use PhaseRun/Surge quite a bit.

For your character: You need to break the link between Cwdt/IC and PhaseRun/ArcaneSurge for it to work.

Best of luck on getting that helmet entchant!

Thanks for your answer :) Doesn't need to break the link, the Cwdt don't execute PhaseRun/ArcaneSurge because of the lvl of the gem. So i can execute it separatly :)

EDIT: Finally i found it (10 not 12... but pretty cool for some ex):

Just need the enchant on the helmet now !
Last edited by mOonst4r on Dec 15, 2018, 5:40:02 PM
"
kwstas778 wrote:
A question about Uber.
I have farmed uber elder on other 2 characters but they both had kaom's or the jugg ascendancy. How do you deal with uber freeze in this build? You just predict it and place urself out of shapers balls before u get slowed to oblivion?

There is a video of me doing UberElder in the Video Section. :)
"
mOonst4r wrote:

Thanks for your answer :) Doesn't need to break the link, the Cwdt don't execute PhaseRun/ArcaneSurge because of the lvl of the gem. So i can execute it separatly :)

Ahh! Right :) Thats true.
I just deleted shaper and elder on red maps, and some T16 boss, it was a bit easy, but my build are very bad, what i should buy now? prismatic jew, or x2 enlighten 4lvl or mark of the shaper, presense of chayula, what's the priority of this build, i have activate all auras but arctic armour not :> and what about Alira, i must change it now, or just killing them all are good? for 2 passives ?
Here is my PoB link https://pastebin.com/UVGeM2Kv

Thanks for help
Bikon
Last edited by Bikonx on Dec 15, 2018, 7:10:01 PM
Hi, question, what curses are we "allowed" to use on the voidbringer gloves and what gloves would u recommend beside the voidbringer when using vertex and the spideraura setup + watchers eye?

And what is the ascendency order im either blind or unable to find it
Last edited by Exzentrile on Dec 15, 2018, 11:35:05 PM
Hey guys, playing at a latency of 7ms-9ms

Would u guys recommend 3.76AS or 3.80AS? Or no noticeable difference between these 2?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info