[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Is it worth considering using 1 grelwood and 1 shaper/elder weapon with 2-3 supports and then use kaom's heart instead? You loose 1 armour buff and 2 projectiles from grelwood and maybe a support gem, but gain +500hp and +40% fire damage?
Hi just asking if i need to change some gear or if i need to play better coz i can't do guardians with my gears :
Last edited by sirfares on Dec 27, 2018, 11:30:05 PM
"
PowerToys wrote:
Hi Anal,

Have 2 questions,
Herald of Ash, when dose Avatar of fire conversion kicks in? before herald calculation or after?
I mean will we get the 15% from herald?
To seems to me that after the calculation of herald.

second question,
What would you say the min required LGOH for us to clear all content?

We can drop vitality + watcher's eye super expensive setup

and maybe go for elder ring with 10-20 LGOH + level 22 herald of ash and if you lucky you can get % fire damage.
a ring like that ATM cost +/- 30-100c. its a viable option.
we can run herald of ash + anger + banner with enlighten or drop banner.

this will be a missive boost in dps (ATM for me with level 17 herald i get almost 5k tooltip DPS. for me its 10% increase in DPS) not to mention easier to gear up and cheaper.
we would be able to use extra jewel.

what are your thoughts on this matter? would love to try it but dont want to waste 100c ATM as I'm saving for my watchers for now.

i have talk about it already some times ...

i always prefere vitality ( more life regen/arakaali power/better sustain when u r not attacking) instead of few more dps ...

I would use vitality anyway even with LGOH on rings

heral of ash work for sure , why should not it work?

u can use ring with LGOH, but we run some uniques and get good stats and LGOH on rings can be difficult

ANYWAYS the dps is great even without heral ash ... doing uber elder carry easy as always

This is my version of the build , i will always say that vitality on this build is better but all are free to run own version
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Dec 28, 2018, 12:31:23 AM
"
chriss517 wrote:
Is it worth considering using 1 grelwood and 1 shaper/elder weapon with 2-3 supports and then use kaom's heart instead? You loose 1 armour buff and 2 projectiles from grelwood and maybe a support gem, but gain +500hp and +40% fire damage?

we have over 200% increased life from tree im ATM on 7400 hp on lvl 93 i will reach 7700 on next jew socket. and my gear isnt the best

i think life isnt a problem on this build

u will loose dps from loreweave ( phys damage/ele damage/few crit chance )
u loose 80% res ( is OP VS uber elder )
u loose 2 support gem and the quality on support inside the sword
u loose 2 projectiles ( 4 with ancestral )

In delve i reach 8400 hp with a better gear
"
sirfares wrote:
Hi just asking if i need to change some gear or if i need to play better coz i can't do guardians with my gears :

Probably u need a better playstyle

i did all shaper guardian with a shitty gear wearing tabula, deceiver and 1 ichi/1grelwood
Final Upgrade
[3.3] Champion

Seriously? the build is not 3.5?
Hi, dear author!
Are you have gameplay video of your yellow-maps levelling with tabula shitty gear. I newbee in PoE and maybe i'm so bad player, but i can't do uber-lab because fucking izaro oneshots me by any his attacks. Now im 76 lvl, wear 5l the belly of the beast and totally i have only 5k of armour. It's so litlle value for uber-lab. So, can you look my gear and say me, what i do wrong. sry for bad english, thx.
"
FlamingArm wrote:
Final Upgrade
[3.3] Champion

Its updated for 3.5, just read the notes.

Trying this as a league starter on HC, so far doing well but I think its all because my friend lent me a tabula + some other levelling gear. Haha, focusing on getting defenses and life up first.

Hopefully I dont die soon. Hehe.
"
nerlihmax wrote:
Hi, dear author!
Are you have gameplay video of your yellow-maps levelling with tabula shitty gear. I newbee in PoE and maybe i'm so bad player, but i can't do uber-lab because fucking izaro oneshots me by any his attacks. Now im 76 lvl, wear 5l the belly of the beast and totally i have only 5k of armour. It's so litlle value for uber-lab. So, can you look my gear and say me, what i do wrong. sry for bad english, thx.

ur gear its "ok"

bofore uber lab u should run fortify for stun immunity

with avatar of fire ( 4 lvl )u will get some dps boost and with ele overload too.

u can get a better rares with very few chaos

on a budget u cant facetank izaro, u need to dodge slam/jump/reave attack

i dont have a gameplay on yellow/white maps but look the red maps i have like 50c gear and the are so smooth
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Dec 28, 2018, 9:33:53 AM
"
katsupoy wrote:
"
FlamingArm wrote:
Final Upgrade
[3.3] Champion

Its updated for 3.5, just read the notes.

Trying this as a league starter on HC, so far doing well but I think its all because my friend lent me a tabula + some other levelling gear. Haha, focusing on getting defenses and life up first.

Hopefully I dont die soon. Hehe.

Thank katsupoy for ur replay

Probably i must redo some things in the guide, there are some people that have difficult to read right the build. even i think is clary i tryied to explain all mechanics and choises.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info