[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
sirdond wrote:
Hey,

I'm thinking about reskilling into this build, since I've just found a Grelwood and have half of the gear already and I have champion ascendancy.
Have you thought about getting the Level 4 "Cannot be frozen" veiled prefix on boots instead of the Hrimnor's? What helmet would you use than? Lightpoacher maybe?

What about Death's Door, is it worth using it for the bleed immunity?

cannot freezz but u can get chill and ur attack speed will go down so ur leech/gain will go down

(for me) is better have perma freez/chill/stun immunity instead of bleed immunuty

but its only in my opinion

Thanks for the quick reply.

Well, you can also get chill immunity on shaper boots, like this:

So you can have freeze + chill immun on rare boots now. Not sure if it's worth the investment though, probably needs some testing.
"
sirdond wrote:
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
sirdond wrote:
Hey,

I'm thinking about reskilling into this build, since I've just found a Grelwood and have half of the gear already and I have champion ascendancy.
Have you thought about getting the Level 4 "Cannot be frozen" veiled prefix on boots instead of the Hrimnor's? What helmet would you use than? Lightpoacher maybe?

What about Death's Door, is it worth using it for the bleed immunity?

cannot freezz but u can get chill and ur attack speed will go down so ur leech/gain will go down

(for me) is better have perma freez/chill/stun immunity instead of bleed immunuty

So you can have freeze + chill immun on rare boots now. Not sure if it's worth the investment though, probably needs some testing.

is only chilled ground not chill from hit
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
sirdond wrote:
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:

is only chilled ground not chill from hit

Hmm, you are right, totally forgot about that, my bad.
I definitely prefer Starkonja, a few reasons that are quite important to me. The first DEX, I need this dex, it's almost half of the whole. Secondly, Evasion is important when moving and this helmet has a lot of it, a large pool of life, Attack Speed which is key to both DPS and LGOH. Another plus is 150% increased global Evasion at low life which, calculated on Armor, thanks to Iron Reflexes gives a good boost to Def. And the last one, by farming labs Starkonja is one of the most common helmets that can be sold with a good enchantment, but unfortunately this can not be said for Hrimnor. I have no problem with being frozen, flask enough for me :)
Very nice build. Using it with my Scion (Jugg + Slayer) to farm Uber elder, mapping, delving and temples. Viable for all content (maybe except HOTG). I do use fire penetration instead of ancestral call for uber elder and guardians as I notice a huge dps difference. As I'm scion so I get tons of life nodes near the starting point, using the double might of the meek trick. This along with a life gain on hit ring allows me to use herald of ash + war banner instead of vitality. Have decent life regen too (~760 which gets around 850 on 4 endurance charges). Hrimnor's resolve is crucial for not getting frozen.

Golem and ancestral protector are augmented with combustion to get another -19% fire res on bosses. Just an optimisation though. I often forget to get the golem or totem up in the heat of the fight.

Checkout _BloodyScion_ for gear and passive tree.
If I follow the Jugg build, Do I ignore the gear section on the forum post and just go for the gear on the PoB?

Because it uses grelwood on PoB and ichimonji on forum

Also, why arent you using Avatar of fire on the jugg build, pob
Last edited by banankebab on Dec 27, 2018, 4:58:43 PM
"
banankebab wrote:
If I follow the Jugg build, Do I ignore the gear section on the forum post and just go for the gear on the PoB?

Because it uses grelwood on PoB and ichimonji on forum

Also, why arent you using Avatar of fire on the jugg build, pob

come on man avart come from xoph blood

on the guide " gear " there is a budget version " on pob there is the min maxed build
Hi Anal,

Have 2 questions,
Herald of Ash, when dose Avatar of fire conversion kicks in? before herald calculation or after?
I mean will we get the 15% from herald?
To seems to me that after the calculation of herald.

second question,
What would you say the min required LGOH for us to clear all content?

We can drop vitality + watcher's eye super expensive setup

and maybe go for elder ring with 10-20 LGOH + level 22 herald of ash and if you lucky you can get % fire damage.
a ring like that ATM cost +/- 30-100c. its a viable option.
we can run herald of ash + anger + banner with enlighten or drop banner.

this will be a missive boost in dps (ATM for me with level 17 herald i get almost 5k tooltip DPS. for me its 10% increase in DPS) not to mention easier to gear up and cheaper.
we would be able to use extra jewel.

what are your thoughts on this matter? would love to try it but dont want to waste 100c ATM as I'm saving for my watchers for now.

Is anyone other than OP running the exact Jugg variant of this build? I am now on my 5th build of the league and hoping this is the one. I get to red maps and start getting smashed and 1 shot by everything so I am hoping this build is a bit tankier than what I have tried so far.

I want to be able to farm high tier maps and uber elder/shaper/etc and am ready to commit all my currency to a build, but every build I've tried so far is extremely lackluster and not worth the currency investment. I am hoping this build will get me closer to where I want to be as I am getting pretty burnt out on leveling characters and being stuck in yellow maps.
"
The_Fatness wrote:
Is anyone other than OP running the exact Jugg variant of this build? I am now on my 5th build of the league and hoping this is the one. I get to red maps and start getting smashed and 1 shot by everything so I am hoping this build is a bit tankier than what I have tried so far.

I want to be able to farm high tier maps and uber elder/shaper/etc and am ready to commit all my currency to a build, but every build I've tried so far is extremely lackluster and not worth the currency investment. I am hoping this build will get me closer to where I want to be as I am getting pretty burnt out on leveling characters and being stuck in yellow maps.

Running t15's with mediocre gear you can check my profile.

The build is solid.
Dont see reason why it wouldn't be able to kill all content with investment

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info