[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
iiell wrote:
I decided to give this build a try and I am enjoying it so far. I just hit 56 and did Cruel Lab with no issues. At the moment, I am using Leap Slam for movement skill and went with Fortitude before Worthy Foe. I was able to use 6 link molten strike (via Tabula Rasa) with Praxis and have had 0 mana issues so far.

10 more levels for Grelwood! One question tho, are you dual-wielding these suckers or have you went with a shield?

Thanks!

Ty for ur post !

Shield give to u more life/armour/res if u need, but with very shitty gear we can get over 6000 HP easy ....

i think we dont need shield

With DW we get more gain on hit nd more damage

Dave
"
DeMachina wrote:
Thanks for the build. Just killed Uber Elder for the first time on my first try (with 4 deaths). I had one or two failed attempts last league with a BV Elementalist with twice the dps, but the survivability of this build made the fight significantly easier (higher life pool + LoH + loreweave).

Killed Uber Elder with this: https://pastebin.com/HdzwTUkT
Basic stats: 80% loreweave, 6.9k life, dying sun flask, 59k magma balls dps.

For anyone considering this build, it is immediately good for very cheap and can be upgraded easily and relatively cheaply to complete all content. The most expensive piece of gear I have is 6-link loreweave and dying sun. Everything else is between 10c-100c.

Im very glad u enjoy the build

Dave
Hi, why i have so little hp? It seems to be on things hp more than you. Yes, i have less pount then you, but in the POB i did everything as you and hp anyway less. POB: https://pastebin.com/FKMNvASJ. TY for build and sorry for my English.
"
CPN wrote:
Hi, why i have so little hp? It seems to be on things hp more than you. Yes, i have less pount then you, but in the POB i did everything as you and hp anyway less. POB: https://pastebin.com/FKMNvASJ. TY for build and sorry for my English.

Hey mate!

You are only lvl 65 on POB, ur gear its ok you must only lvl up, get more life point on tree ( and all lvl you get you get some hp )

At lvl 93 with last points u get over 6000 hp without jewels , with the same gear
Can I change the champion to the jugg, saving everything? Just not enough survival.
"
CPN wrote:
Can I change the champion to the jugg, saving everything? Just not enough survival.

I Think that this build can work very well with jugg

With Unstoppable u can swap Hrimnor's Resolve for a rare one

Tried to chance the ascendancy into jugg on my pob , u lose a few dps 159k to 142k = 4.5m on jugg // 5m on champion

You need to cast fortify on ur movement skill ( perma on champion )
Accuracy is good like 93% - 94% ( 100% on champion )
63% phys reduction ( 58% on champion )
7.14 attack per second ( 6.69 on champion )

Not a big difference if u prefere jugg u can run this build on jugg

If u will run lemme know ur progress

Dave

Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Oct 17, 2018, 9:33:33 AM
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
CPN wrote:

Try to chance the ascendancy into jugg on my pob , u lose a few dps 159k to 142k

what ascendacy you pick on jugg?
Last edited by CPN on Oct 17, 2018, 9:30:04 AM
"
CPN wrote:
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
CPN wrote:

Try to chance the ascendancy into jugg on my pob , u lose a few dps 159k to 142k

what ascendacy you pick on jugg?

unstoppable
undeniable
unflinching
unbreakable
FIRST TIME I've ENJOYED MELEE BUILD !!

very relaxed play style. Actually I dont use any flasks while playing with this char :D

I just hit "1" when my HP bar goes low because of bleeding going on. Thats it !!

single target dps is excellent - clears map bosses within 1-3sec.

Mapping clear speed is excellent - have been running with 6ppl parties and i was always the first guy to hit/kill mob packs.

Thanks for sharing this build mate.
Hey man. I'm playing on HC and the price of Watcher's eye is off the charts. I know that 21 life gained is not a good roll, but considering how expensive is to get a good one, do you recommend buying one with that roll or wait until I get more exalts to buy a better one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info