[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
Excellent build, bro.
End game capable, I am level 88, very smooth and durable build.

Tell me please, I saw your Uber Izaro trap video, how do you get that type of
life regen? From what mostly?

Thanks for reply!

Hey im glad u like the build

U can get that regen with vitality/ CWDT-Blood Rage-Immortal Call/ Arakaali Pantheon
molten shell help some with few armour

I should focus pantheon a bit more :)
Tnx mate!

bought this before my xoph amulet. i'm BROKE, bought for 9EX + 40 C
Last edited by EUDiaBoLuS on Oct 9, 2018, 8:00:15 PM
"
EUDiaBoLuS wrote:

bought this before my xoph amulet. i'm BROKE, bought for 9EX + 40 C

I Know this enchant is crazy expencive, but is so fucking good here!

Good job, you can grab xoph later NP
i killed the shaper no issues whatsoever!

but i still can't beat the halls of grandmasters.

i simply cannot kill grizlaz.

is there a way to kill him? maybe respec passives into more mana leech and simply hope RNG will beat him after XXX minutes?
"
EUDiaBoLuS wrote:
i killed the shaper no issues whatsoever!

but i still can't beat the halls of grandmasters.

i simply cannot kill grizlaz.

is there a way to kill him? maybe respec passives into more mana leech and simply hope RNG will beat him after XXX minutes?

Hey

I killed the full block wearing thief torment for mana gain on hit ( no mana leech , u cant leech mana ) and reduced block chance support
What are you think about oni-goroshi and kaom's heart?
"
CPN wrote:
What are you think about oni-goroshi and kaom's heart?

Not the best idea(for me):

U loose iron reflex - point blank - 4 extra projectiles - armour

Are 6 points to grab point blank and iron reflex.... the build is based on grelwood

U loose 8 balls in total ( cuz ancestral call ) , so u loose a lot of gain on hit , u get a lot of degen from oni

At lvl 96 i have 7.000 hp ... u can have 6.500+ hp easy without kaom and 80% all res with loreweave. Its a good life pool ( and my ammy/rings have only +44 max life crafted, u can get 7.200/7.300 with better gear)

After Vaal Pact the "gain on hit" is the best mechanic for life sustain, i wanted to create a char with more balls possible

Dave
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Oct 13, 2018, 5:52:23 AM
Thanks for the build. Just killed Uber Elder for the first time on my first try (with 4 deaths). I had one or two failed attempts last league with a BV Elementalist with twice the dps, but the survivability of this build made the fight significantly easier (higher life pool + LoH + loreweave).

Killed Uber Elder with this: https://pastebin.com/HdzwTUkT
Basic stats: 80% loreweave, 6.9k life, dying sun flask, 59k magma balls dps.

For anyone considering this build, it is immediately good for very cheap and can be upgraded easily and relatively cheaply to complete all content. The most expensive piece of gear I have is 6-link loreweave and dying sun. Everything else is between 10c-100c.
Last edited by DeMachina on Oct 13, 2018, 11:52:18 AM
I decided to give this build a try and I am enjoying it so far. I just hit 56 and did Cruel Lab with no issues. At the moment, I am using Leap Slam for movement skill and went with Fortitude before Worthy Foe. I was able to use 6 link molten strike (via Tabula Rasa) with Praxis and have had 0 mana issues so far.

10 more levels for Grelwood! One question tho, are you dual-wielding these suckers or have you went with a shield?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info