The Incursion Supporter Packs End Soon!

Damn packs...
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Bring them on :) wonder when the "War for the atlas" packs will go off line and wonder what will replace them.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Last edited by Romulas19 on Jul 24, 2018, 10:24:52 PM
So I have until August 9th to buy an incursion supporter pack?

Could this possibly be put in the forum post regarding the discontinuing of the incursion supporter packs?
gotta be honest, I agreed with whoever said "supporter packs" probably isn't the right name/description of these anymore.
So, there still time to upgrade even more our War for the Atlas packs?

Will those end much later down the line?
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Nice =)
Good thing I bought mine :)
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
oh....

where are my friends that always jump around if they were posting some comments to the first page?

no one is here to day? are they ill?

i really like the idea having these supporter packs.actually as more packs you will sell the better it is.

what about some more dusty themes for the chars? btw krillson master can not be added to the hideout? why not? leo (most lame master of all) can be added to the hideout....

so please, give us invitation krillson master for the hideout, as all the other masters can!

all your portal effects are nice, BUT there are a way to big, if you open up the map device, often the portal OVERLAP each other. so please can you do some space for the 6 rings if you open map device?

like to the screenshots... the single portal looxxx nice but if you open the map device ....

it would be so much better, if the portal effects have the right size, and do not overlap the each other. if you cant do it a little smaller, so please give some space between it if you opened it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Jul 25, 2018, 4:35:08 AM
Bexx your screens look doctored, no way the armour sets look that good in game! What is your secret...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Unfortunately, these armour sets are awful and of poor quality.
But the portal of conquistador is amazing.
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info