Isn`t that a little TOOOOOOOOO GOOD?

"
Shabob wrote:
I also think that it's pretty sad that these kind of threads instantly get trolled instead of an intelligent conversation. Sure, the OP could phrase the point as a conversation instead of a nerf request. Is it really that hard to look past that?

A lot of otherwise very reasonable arguments are ruined by the fact that the author supports them with a bunch of irrelevant nonsense.
He fucking said aoe is good TOO GOOD elder suffix wise

No fuck that LOL he deserves much worse It's like he didn't look at projectile builds or some shit and you're like why would you make this thread why.

OMEGALUL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 22, 2018, 3:26:13 PM
Is anyone else freaked out by the fact that his apostrophe is backwards?
you mean ` instead of ' ?

it`s on the ~ key, right next to 1

maybe i should start using it to freak out people
Last edited by Thror2k5 on Jul 22, 2018, 5:19:04 PM
Only if you take what she says seriously.
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
How many passive tree nodes does it take you to get 1100 to 1300 strength? Is that 7 as well?

As a so called "valued poster" you really shouldn`t talk that kind of bs. Please at least try to use your brain. Obviously my chars already had this amount of str before I even knew that this suffix exist. It`s not like "Uhhhh teh suffix is of teh uberness I need to collect str nodes" If you run a str/life based aw build you have them anyway. And now all I do is use a statstick with 1 special suffix and can free x points that I can use to get even more str/life (because 13k isn`t enough for GGG).

@projectile boyz: Just because projectiles are broken as shit does not mean aoe should be too. I don`t blame any newer players for not knowing how good/hard this game once was but at least I remember and the constant power creep is driving me mad.

Edit: got two things mixed up
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
Last edited by 666tnt666 on Jul 22, 2018, 7:16:33 PM
Go all ball deep in on area effect then and youll see that it really isnt as effective as you seem to think it is, theres a difference in ways it is worked out, it previously used to be done on the radius where as now it is worked out on the circumference
Matter of perspective:
-: +70% area of effect is somewhat noticeable.
-: One affix outdoing 7 specialized nodes is excellent.
-: 7 specialized nodes for a below 'somewhat noticeable' effect is terrible.

So yeah. The affix is relatively very strong. It's also absolutely very weak.

So choose your path: OP among the scrub, or mediocre among the average.
"
He fucking said aoe is good TOO GOOD elder suffix wise

It's like he didn't look at projectile builds

OMEGALUL

I notice I-no agree Projectiles are broken and need a nerf.

TAKE NOTES GGG!
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jul 23, 2018, 3:05:22 AM
It's a matter of perspective.
So much AoE could be great for my RF, but I don't think I can fit a stat stick on him without replacing beautiful Balefire.

For melee with like Blade Flurry it sure is nice, but X extra damage as element is nicer.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Jul 23, 2018, 3:18:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info