[3.6] Llamasaur's Aurabot - 10 Auras 2 Curses 1 Aspect - Budget/Beginner/League Starter

Cut to the chase: Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/CjZZftGP
No Link to the site's Tree, sorry. I dislike that one.
Text Wall! If you like hearing me ramble about how bad CI & certain Flasks are. You have been warned.... (This reflects my views & Point of View (PoV))
if you really don't care about budget, import this pastebin into Path of Building. This variant is Standard only. (You CANNOT get this corruption implicit anymore.)

This IS league viable with other armours, but it means giving up your Sulphur Flask for Coruscating Elixir. I HATE THAT FLASK, SO MUCH. IT HAS KILLED ME WAY TOO MANY TIMES (for example, getting hit by a Nullify Nemesis mob + Chaos Degen will kill you; forgetting to press it, getting dinged by any sort of chaos mob, you name it, it's probably happened.)

Yes, I know CI is a thing. That requires removing WAY TOO much gear to the point where I don't think it's even remotely safe. Tried it 3 times, hated it each & every. single. time.

This build uses MULTIPLE legacy items. Most of these legacy items are NOT required, I just wanted to be fancy. (Ok, I wanted the 4% ES regen, too.)
Everything in this build is REQUIRED in some way, shape, or form - Shavronne's Wrapping with that implicit is absolutely CRITICAL to have. Having it 6-link is also necessary.

Leaving 3 poitns out, as these aren't required. Can get more ES if you'd like.

You CAN do this with Shavs, just be aware you're dropping a few curses & auras.

I don't recommend leveling as this, either.
Fix Beyond. Again. And do it right this time.
And fix performance DRAMATICALLY ACROSS THE BOARD, I SHOULD NOT BE GETTING 0FPS ANYWHERE.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Feb 28, 2019, 8:12:51 AM
"
tayboh wrote:
Any tips for leveling? I'd like to do an aurabot for the league start but don't know how to go about it.


Yes, levelling section will be ready before league start.
Last edited by NotLlamasaur on Mar 6, 2019, 10:16:42 AM
Updated for 3.6
10/10 with rice
what would it take as a modification to play in groups of 3 to 5?
"
Folgor80 wrote:
what would it take as a modification to play in groups of 3 to 5?


Dropping the curses and curse nodes, use those points for more jewel sockets and run lots of % reduced mana reservation jewels, then using more auras in place of those curses.
Question, with the Jewels, we need 3 of the mana reduction jewels, is there any way to get them cheap? They're selling for 25+ chaos right now. Not actually sure how to get that much chaos so early lol
"
Tenerbris wrote:
Question, with the Jewels, we need 3 of the mana reduction jewels, is there any way to get them cheap? They're selling for 25+ chaos right now. Not actually sure how to get that much chaos so early lol


You should be able to use everything except Aspect of the Spider & Banner without any jewels at all. A good way to get chaos early on is to do the unID chaos recipe.
"
NotLlamasaur wrote:
"
Tenerbris wrote:
Question, with the Jewels, we need 3 of the mana reduction jewels, is there any way to get them cheap? They're selling for 25+ chaos right now. Not actually sure how to get that much chaos so early lol


You should be able to use everything except Aspect of the Spider & Banner without any jewels at all. A good way to get chaos early on is to do the unID chaos recipe.


How though? Not to sound stupid, but I don't have the mana to activate everything. Am I doing something wrong? I can only keep up like, purity of the elements, wrath and clarity. Instead of all the auras listed in the build.
"
Tenerbris wrote:
"
NotLlamasaur wrote:
"
Tenerbris wrote:
Question, with the Jewels, we need 3 of the mana reduction jewels, is there any way to get them cheap? They're selling for 25+ chaos right now. Not actually sure how to get that much chaos so early lol


You should be able to use everything except Aspect of the Spider & Banner without any jewels at all. A good way to get chaos early on is to do the unID chaos recipe.


How though? Not to sound stupid, but I don't have the mana to activate everything. Am I doing something wrong? I can only keep up like, purity of the elements, wrath and clarity. Instead of all the auras listed in the build.


Blood Magic. Make sure you have most of the gear listed in the "early mapping gear" section of the guide. I recommend reading through the whole written guide as it details the general progression of the build and gear.
Last edited by NotLlamasaur on Mar 10, 2019, 5:03:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info