GGG manipulates loot table

"
panmisiek123 wrote:
No freedom of speech on this forum whatsoever, especially 'freedom' that criticise game.

I wouldn't go that far, but I will say that after a few negative GGG posts of mine, and being frustrated with how they handle their company/my money I spent, it turns out I had an issue that support was helping me with.

Then all of a sudden it gets elevated to Chris' sister, and she has my post history along with commentary added by GGG employees about my posts.

She was rather snarky with me and didn't like the fact I had previously been complaining. I didn't appreciate that.

But on another occasion I had a separate issue, and another GGG dev took time out of her day to open communication with me, and even had a chat with me in-game.

I like Poe, but the game and the company needs to be staffed with competent professionals - the issues with Poe are mounting, and the game experience is slowly degrading.

*edit* Forgot what I wanted to actually comment on - it's GGG's game, and altering the loot is fine. I personally have been the beneficiary of Chris' largesse, so I won't be complaining anytime soon.
Last edited by Orca_Orcinus on Jul 23, 2018, 3:17:44 PM
of course they do. Always but their fan bois help them cover it. Same for exalted drop rates and more
As someone who gets his post's removed , and reprimanded once in a while i can say that GGG is actually pretty good about letting players speak thier mind .

You can bash GGG , their polices , and the direction the games takes all you want.
Same with other's opinions you can bash them all you want as well.
Also you can make outlandish claims , or straight up lies , no problem .

The only thing you can't do is a personal attack on another poster , this is fine even if sometimes people need to be told off .

If you REALLY want to shit on some one you can always send them a polite message asking for thier E-mail so you can argue in private . You may be surprised how many people will take you up on this as ususaly when 2 people are arguing BOTH people want to continue the argument ( as they both feel they are in the right )

let me give you some eg. of how to get around rules in online forums .

"Go fuck yourself you idiot " = Not ok , will be removed , possible temp / perm ban

"I find what you say dead wrong and foolish , how could anyone possible come to that conclusion ? " = Perfectly fine post no chance of removal . You are not attacking the person , but what they are saying then asking a question to imply they are an idiot .

" I wish you would fuck off and kill yourself " = Not ok will be removed , most likely permaban

" I wish you would leave this thread to the big boys , you could go away any time and we would not feel bad if you did not come back " = perfectly fine no risk of post removal

Know the rules it's the only way to exploit them
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
I snickered.

Solid 4/10 troll post. Needs more effort

The best part was the comment on how the thread will be deleted and then it hasn't been. Or that because HE hasn't seen triple map drops, then no one has.... jfc. downgrading to a 2/10
Last edited by Blakwhysper on Jul 23, 2018, 4:43:16 PM
"
Blakwhysper wrote:
I snickered.

Solid 4/10 troll post. Needs more effort

The best part was the comment on how the thread will be deleted and then it hasn't been. Or that because HE hasn't seen triple map drops, then no one has.... jfc. downgrading to a 2/10

Ty supporting to Chinese company. I hope poor people in China get some meal with your generous commitment.
"
panmisiek123 wrote:
Mods will be swift to delete 'negative' threads, its what they do. No freedom of speech on this forum whatsoever, especially 'freedom' that criticise game.

Try and mention (or even better, complain) about server instability in General Discussion and it gets swept into the 'Technical' threads pretty quick.

There's devils on each side of you with bottles in their hands.
You need one more drop of poison and you'll dream of foreign lands.
"

Try and mention (or even better, complain) about server instability in General Discussion and it gets swept into the 'Technical' threads pretty quick.

Mods moving threads to their appropriate subforum? Orwell warned us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info