[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
kazzo92 wrote:

Its been a pretty good build overall , i will level up to 92 probably , also got a decent timeless jewel with 60% phys , Double damage , intimidate and % extra life.

I feel like the reworked multistrike really ruined a lot of namelock skills , feels like a waste to chug in for pulverise , like sometimes a 3 pop ruthless proc is enough to kill a T15 boss and sometimes it takes a while.

Hopefull next exp they can actually fix a couple of problems introduced with legion.

I am overworking the build atm a little bit. I reached level 82 and doing up to T10 so far... More or less all bosses melt in less than two seconds. I use following setup:

Not quiet done with gearing but following Ice Crash setup I like most atm:
Ice Crash > Multistrike > Elemental Damage with Attacks > Fortify > Melee Physical Damage > Pulverise

Not sure what you mean with Multistrike... I feel it works just it was idented. When you click click click you interrupt it but when you just hold down the button it stacks the attacks and does all attacks of Multistrike.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"

Max all your resistances !!! It makes a difference you will see.

And drop Abyssus like I wrote before.

Resistances already maxed. I feel the difference but deaths happen. Especially on location t15-t16 with mods vulnerability, can't regen life/mana, ele.weakness, increased crit.chance + multiplier.
Russian Heisenberg
Last edited by Win32Trojaan on Jul 14, 2019, 6:10:51 AM
"
bashtart wrote:
"
kazzo92 wrote:

Its been a pretty good build overall , i will level up to 92 probably , also got a decent timeless jewel with 60% phys , Double damage , intimidate and % extra life.

I feel like the reworked multistrike really ruined a lot of namelock skills , feels like a waste to chug in for pulverise , like sometimes a 3 pop ruthless proc is enough to kill a T15 boss and sometimes it takes a while.

Hopefull next exp they can actually fix a couple of problems introduced with legion.

I am overworking the build atm a little bit. I reached level 82 and doing up to T10 so far... More or less all bosses melt in less than two seconds. I use following setup:

Ice Crash > Multistrike > Elemental Damage with Attacks > Fortify > Melee Physical Damage > Pulverise

Not sure what you mean with Multistrike... I feel it works just it was idented. When you click click click you interrupt it but when you just hold down the button it stacks the attacks and does all attacks of Multistrike.

Which mana reservation gems are you using most often?
"
jjmccaw wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
kazzo92 wrote:

Which mana reservation gems are you using most often?

Hatred + Herald of Purity + Blood and Sand + Enlighten
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hey, thanks for the build guide!

I would appreciate if you could link to an online skilltree because I'm playing this on PS4 and Path of Building doesn't seem to work on Mac.
Last edited by teammilu on Jul 15, 2019, 3:42:06 AM
"
teammilu wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build guide!

I would appreciate if you could link to an online skilltree because I'm playing this on PS4 and Path of Building doesn't seem to work on Mac.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAORRkFUaOCcvUEcUIO8OHM4NzStQ_lQ9_IzP9kgR1WBBV5djcEd-ZU29Nliv74_IzN9vyx7SOFhj8kX-Cv6POuGmVzWSTePYvRZv42rG2LhHXz9br2ebPT7lz5hvkn3cI8ABfXPzjfSDrQkGxnflgpvkVTD4J-218qlueA3AGm87NuisqnKp9zJo8hku1I-E2Vnzr6fBBL6nogDwHwSzd9dM_04qcg_60maed-Psy0_zE8xp_mBl8f5Hy5rp2sEUdXloQzE62MT2AdwABhX2Ynl3ogUtdO1679NvLlMXLySwgKRmVI9gI9OaasBmlG-XCNyMkw_EMV5b2dwAAAAA
Look, i'm totally pepega so please be gentle.
I have almost 75 lvl so I was trying to find stronger weapon for me because right now im using Frostbreath and Prismatic Eclipse.
But tell me one thing :

Why in this build i see 2 same weapons (Doryanis Catalyst)? Do I have to buy 2x Doryanis Catalyst, put same gems and use 2 same weapons? If not then what secondary weapon do i need?
"
NasusPodInta wrote:
Look, i'm totally pepega so please be gentle.
I have almost 75 lvl so I was trying to find stronger weapon for me because right now im using Frostbreath and Prismatic Eclipse.
But tell me one thing :

Why in this build i see 2 same weapons (Doryanis Catalyst)? Do I have to buy 2x Doryanis Catalyst, put same gems and use 2 same weapons? If not then what secondary weapon do i need?

I use a doryani’s in the one hand and frostbreath in the other. Get the weapons with the highest possible apps and phy. Dmg you can afford. Like this ones:
Last edited by bashtart on Jul 16, 2019, 12:20:30 PM
Nice, thank you for quick answer. I have a little bit stronger Frostbreath so i guess i will just buy great Doryani Catalyst and go forward.
But for now I have really nice experience by playing this build.
I'm new player and before this build I was playing templar and I was struggling with labyrinth lvl 55. With your build I killed Atziri without even using health potion and he died that fast that i didnt even noticed it's over :D
Just wanted to post and say thanks for the build. Its been my most successful POE league since i've started playing the game.

Currently at level 93 and up to Uber Elder. I've only really failed the first couple attempts because i'm not used to the mechanics of the fight and i've skimped a bit on health nodes. I've got the 5 slot map device and crushed the 4x emblem legion deal. Obviously no elemental reflect maps, I won't do no regen/leech maps either. Other than that I can down all bosses pretty fast. POB says i'm sitting around 3.2 Million DPS.

Here's what i'm currently using:

I subbed out a couple of 5% health nodes for the +1 Frenzy towards the bottom passives, and grabbed a 4% chaos/4% health instead of a 5% health as well. My Chaos resists is pretty meh right now, but it doesn't seem to play a huge factor in most fights.

With the content i've been able to do i've traded for most of those items and still have 13ex~400c plus a few more exalts in items I need to liquidate. Most of that I made from attempting to get ice crash on a near perfect Abyssus and ended up with a 15% IAS Cyclone enchant on it instead. The boots I actually found in a T15 run and decided to keep.

I've debated on grabbing the Pandemonius but I think I may stick with rares. I wasn't really a fan of Roots because of the no sockets. Planning on grabbing a watcher's eye with a Hatred effect, and probably doing a 30% corruption on another near perfect Doryani's with blue blue red so I can utilize elemental proliferation with Frostbite. Might try and find a 25% physical to cold rare set of gloves to get my armor/life/chaos resist up another notch too.
Last edited by Ender31x on Jul 16, 2019, 5:04:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info