[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

Hi im wondering if we can swap the elemental damage with attack support gem with Faster Attack so the 6S would be 4 red, 1 blue, 1 green. what do you think this option?
so i guess i am missing something or not seeing it. sometimes ill start a map and just instant die no matter what. i see in your weapons you got same gems in both maybe that is part of my issue not sure. watching your video i see you dont have skills on your bar but your mana is still reserved.
"
stringsgai wrote:
Hi im wondering if we can swap the elemental damage with attack support gem with Faster Attack so the 6S would be 4 red, 1 blue, 1 green. what do you think this option?

Yeah you can but you will lose dps...

Getrekt: that is called reflection... don’t run maps with elemental reflection.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
yeah i realized that now lol sorry for that question. but what i am curious of is where is the mana reserved coming from? could you possibly looking at my character. thanks so much your the best
I really like the build so far, but I die many times since I started mapping, could you help which item(s) should I replace?

Thanks in advance
"
bashtart wrote:

Hi guys,
this is my Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut build guide. I reached level 94 in the incursion league and melting endgame content atm. The build can reach about 1,5 - 2,5m Shaper dps and is still pretty tanky because of the Juggernaut Ascendancy and other defense mechanics we can reach high physical damage reduction. The build also freezes nearly everything because of heavy hits with cold damage.

Video: How to create & improve builds with Path of Building!

3.5:
Because of the statstick nerf We use two doryani‘s catalyst or a Nebuloch in the offhand....everything else stays the same for now.

Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/1yaKaAqF

Video's:
>>> NEW VIDEO BUILD Guide <<<
Video PREVIEW
Video: Shaper Guardians

I will update the guide while progressing with this build! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask them in this thread, please no PM's! Thanks

Pro's and Con's
+ Tanky (resistance cap 80%, 6K life, freeze&stun nearly everything, high phy. damage reduction)
+ High dps (about 1,5 - 2,5m shaper dps are possible)
+ Melts bosses
+ Fast movement speed
+ budget & beginner friendly
+ easy and fun playstyle
+ Immune to stun, freeze, chill, temporal chains,...

- elemental reflection map mode can't be done
- clear speed is fast but could be faster

Gear & Skills:(gear with lvl 94)

Gear options

Main hand weapon:
> Doryani's Catalyst: I guess bis for this build, get a doryani's with high attack speed, dps and elemental damage.
> Frostbreath: a good budget friendly weapon with great synergies.
> Rare Mace: High aps and dps.

Offhand stats stick:
> A second Doryani’s Catalyst or Nebuloch are good options.

Body armour:
> Loreweave: is actually the option I wanna go with because it gives the best dps of all chest and elemental damage resistance cap of 80% is just crazy good.
> The Brass Dome: crazy good defensive option. In combination with Unbreakable you will get really tanky.
> Inpulsa's Broken Heart: this chest gives a big boost to dps and clear speed in combination with Yoke of Suffering. I guess the best option for clear speed.

Helmet:
> Abyssus: is just crazy good for dps. It increases dps by at least 1/4 to other options. IMO best in slot for this build.
> Starkonja's Head: is good alternative and will gives your more survivability.

The best option as helmet entchantment is "% of physical ice crash damage gained as extra...", then "Ice Crash Damage" and then "Ice Crash Area".

Amulet:
> The Pandemonius: Very good amulett for dps and also defense because it gives us more or less a 100% to chill & blind enemies.
> Yoke of Suffering: great amulett for this build gives crazy amount of dps because it allows us to shock enemies with our cold damage.
> A rare amulett with high life, resistances, and good offensive mods like crit multipliers or "... gained as extra..."

Rings:
> Rare rings: high life and resistances.
> Mark of the elder: in combination with a shaper ring the best option for dps.

Gloves:
> Hrimburn: helps us to convert the remaining physical damage from Ice Crash to cold damage. Another option to convert would be with a Watcher's Eye with Hatred mode.
> Rare Gloves: high life, resistances, melee phy. damage, attack speed

Belt:
> Stygian Vise: a stygian vise with high life and resistances is best in slot.

Boots:
> Kaom's Roots: great boost to life and make us immune to stun, chill, freeze and temporal chains.
> Rare boots: high life, resistances and movement speed.

Flasks

> Life Flask with anti bleeding
> Diamond Flask: great boost to dps
> Sulphur Flask: boost to dps and survivability
> Atziri's Promise: boost to dps and sustain
> Lion's Roar: great for survivability and gives a massive boost to dps
> Quicksilver Flask: is a great option for faster clear speed
> Taste of Hate: also a great option for dps and survivability
> The Wise Oak: also very strong for both dps and survivability.

budget gear with level 75

(Check out the skill section for updated skills!)

Skills

Ice Crash:
Ice Crash > Multistrike > Concentrated Effect / Increased Area of Effect > Melee Physical Damage > Elemental Damage with Attacks > Ruthless

Movement:
Leap Slam > Faster Attacks > Fortify

Cast When Damage Taken:
CWDT (high level) > Immortal Call > Summon Lightning Golem
CWDT (low level) > Frost Bomb > Curse (Enfeeble or Frostbite)

Utility & Mana Reservation:
Hatred
Herald of Purity / Ice (use only 1)
Vaal Haste (Don't use normal "Haste" because we need the mana reservation for Hatred and one Herald)
Blood Rage

Vaal Ancestral Warchief

Ascendancy, Skill Tree, Pantheon & Bandits:
Ascendancy Juggernaut:
1) Undeniable
2) Unflinching
3) Unbreakable
4) Unyielding

Skill Tree with lvl 94: Click me!

Pantheon:
> Soul of Arakaali
> Soul of Tukohama

Bandits: kill them all for two points!

Leveling:
Spoiler

I started leveling with ground slam until I got Ice Crash with level 28. Try to get all gems shown in the "Skills" section as soon as possible and try to make the setups work as fast as possible. Also make the first lab as soon as possible because this is extremly powerful for leveling and will increase your speed a lot.

The ancestral protector totems helps a lot with single target. Early on I would recommend to use clarity for mana sustain and as soon as you get Herald's use them.

Leveling Flask Setup:
2 x Life Flasks
2 x Quicksilver Flasks
1 x Mana Flask

Use leveling items like Tabula Rasa, Wanderlust, Thief's Tourment or Meginord belt. For mainhand I would go with
Brightbeak (level 20) > Frostbreath (level 50) > Doryani's Catalyst (level 75)
For offhand I would recommend following uniques:
The Tempestous Steel (20) > Prismatic Eclipse (level 53)

Skill Tree's:
Please do not follow this skill tree step by step. If you feel to weak go for some life nodes, if you don't have enough damage take some damage nodes or if you cannot sustain your mana go for the leech nodes in the Duelist area.
First 20 Points
40 Points
60 Points
80 Points
100 Points
Level 94

Guide is up to date!

im using frost bite instead of attack speed with leap to gain frenzy charges and higher chance to frezee. works way better for me:)
"
getsrekt wrote:
yeah i realized that now lol sorry for that question. but what i am curious of is where is the mana reserved coming from? could you possibly looking at my character. thanks so much your the best

YOu need to change your privacy settings otherwise nobody can't check your characters except you.

"
BATMAN01 wrote:
I really like the build so far, but I die many times since I started mapping, could you help which item(s) should I replace?

Thanks in advance

When you start mapping the there is spike in difficulty... so that is kinda normal I guess. Well your gear is kinda weak atm... I would start with your rare gear.

1. 5linked rare chest with high life & resistance roll
2. Other rare gear always get a high life and resistance roll.
3. Lion's Roar & Atziri's Promise Flask
4. Get better other unique pieces. (values)
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
can i use the Atziri's Acuity Vaal Gauntlets with that build?
"
SSPegasus wrote:
can i use the Atziri's Acuity Vaal Gauntlets with that build?

Look in theory you can use them but I don't think you will profit too much from those gloves. Hrimsorrow / - burn convert the rest of the physical damage to cold which is really important and if you drop them you need to find another way to convert the rest of your phy. dmg. So imo the gloves are just not worth it at all. If you want Vaal Pact just invest 1 point on passive skill tree.
Hy guys, please help me , i geting 1 shoted in T11-T12 alot of times, what im doing rong ? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Robert183

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info