Build of the Week: The Rocket Man

I thought she said walking erection....
"
Love Bex's ASMR voice

??????

This Bex circlejerk is revolting
this is by far the coolest build. reminds me of cutedog's lvling build but for end game.

this is great.
"
Six Offcolor Rat Cage (Moderate to Acquire)

LOL
real question is why didn't they play Elton John during this?
"
Moerlin wrote:
"
Six Offcolor Rat Cage (Moderate to Acquire)

LOL

It's pretty easy to acquire actually. Just need to get a 6W Rat Cage. Get to corrupting boi.
Why so serious?
"
Love Bex's ASMR voice

what is ASMR?
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
Nice 3 firestorm triggers in the build at the same time; with all the other stuff going on it would fry my pc so hard. Always wanted to try a build like this some time, so maybe next league knowing i wont be fpecial : ). Good stuff, nice build, this is the kind of content apreciated in this series, ty for that.

Also; i only see these kind of combinations of mechanics with fire damage. Cold and lightning DOT and penetrating skills (combustion knows no counterparts) when? Also; conversion rates where nerfed but then stat sticks were added making base conversion less important since 1 item giving 50% conversion or 1 item giving 40% + 40% +20% as added damage makes the choice a no brainer if monsters keep getting more and more hp every patch. Give us easier full conversion back and we will make more new and interesting builds with it!!
But why no Wand of Woh?
Build of week my ass

They forget to say how much cost 4blue+2red socets on body armor
This cost tooooo many exalts

If y dont have this build dont work

Low damage on bosses adn only fast map clear

But fod me its rediculos pay weri high price for not properly working build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info