PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Build of the Week: The Rocket Man

I spun this up about 3 weeks ago, got it to T15, in no time, it does maps incredibly well, bosses w/out immunity phases are easy as well. Only expensive part was the Chest, took me quite a few jewelers(spent about 1.5ex, so not awful). It functions just fine running 4b1r1g and substituting GC for Vortex and running hypothermia in the chest. Wish i hadn't just liquidated most of that build's gear.

Its a fantastic map speed clearer except that you can't run any real IIQ, Elder/Elder guardian fights are painful, but definitely doable. I ultimately went back to my arc trapper simply for consistency and laziness. Maps w/ bad density make this build feel awful and you tend to get one-shot (I had 6k health, max resists) when VMS isn't up bc nothing is proccing your IC.

Also you MUST get the elron's ring. Its nearly unplayable without it ironically, wouldn't recommend running the budget version either. You need the belt, the gloves, and increased curse effect nodes for it to feel playable IMO.
So nice =)
"
Well this makes my week :). Thanks for the feature!

gratulation for being featured, you really earned it.
i told you its gonna be on the build of the week
Interesting.
This is visually OP.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Nice combination of items. I suppose it's another build that barely works in real life but it's still a good idea to combine all those.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
interesting combo

i feel like gluttony and any fast moveskill would be even funnier
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
How about fixing the broken shaper/elder influence horseshit that keeps happening this league???????

ex: I just did a shaper Core next to an elder Summit, got challenge credit for influence change, BUT FUCKING LOST ELDER INFLUENCE ON SUMMIT, BOG AND PRIMORDIAL POOL MAPS! Bringing my Elder maps from 12 down to 9(would have been 13 with Core).

This happens about 40% of the time.

or is this yet another stealth nerf brought to us by (ahem) Mr. Wilson???????

Edit: Spelling
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Jul 19, 2018, 9:21:40 PM
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
The first item is a double corruption, meaning no one can get that item (unless someone is selling a mirror of it)

You don't need that corruption. He's not even using one of the corruption mods anyway. Just need the unique itself.

Also, before people start pointing out the 6-off color chest next as being ridiculous (as a few have already done in the YT comments), note that he has an entire section of his guide dedicated to "Coloring your gear + Alternate support setups for VMS".

If you are young enough to need a "coloring your gear" guide, you are too inexperienced to copy+paste this build imo.

Yes, the build is cool. No, I would not recomend this build for someone who asks "I am looking for a noob build/lab build/boss killing build" bc it might do all that but it will take just as long figuring out how to copy that when you could have made an easier build while you figure out how to color your gear or not get ripped off buying/selling items. Just my opinion.

(I can't figure out why they didn't name this build "The Vesuvian Man" as you are a walking volcano)
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Jul 19, 2018, 9:27:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info