Trade Site Improvements

Now literally all you have to do is to just take the API/Website and put it into the game...and retrofitting the pretty much unused/usless event-noticeboard and have it be a trade lister IN the game.

I mean the reasoning used to be along the lines of "but we want people to interact with one another"...this doesn't go against it since CLEARLY you expect people to use the trade site...at least make it convenient enough so people don't have to go OUT OF GAME to buy something IN THE GAME.

I legit dont want an anonymous auction house with instabuy...I just want you to take your trade-site..and put it INNNNN the game...now OUUUT.

EDIT: I used to play Eve online a lot...that game even had a fully functioning WEB BROWSER IN THE GAME...so do not tell me it cannot be done to basically show a port of a SINGLE website.
Last edited by Shehriazad on Jul 16, 2018, 9:54:37 PM
WTB Auction House, PST; will pay real-world currency for access per League.
If you dont want to get whisper 40minutes after the items sold. Use the site trade.
And you wont whisper people that already sold their items either if you use the site trade
FIX SG SERVER
Last edited by onevaz on Jul 16, 2018, 9:58:42 PM
One of the biggest issues I have with poe.trade, besides the slow API this league anyway, is that I'm not able to search items based on open prefixes or suffixes.

I'm really liking this change.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
all these retards talking about poe.trade like they are being paid to promote it
IGN:skydog
Funny. I didn't even KNEW that such website existed. ROFL
Is possible ctrl + c one item IN game, and paste on trade search, also pasting all mods on filters?
"
blackout30 wrote:
"
Luy wrote:
make it in-game and make people sell the items for the price they announce it

In game is really the only way for GGG to have their own trade app that works, right now poe.trade is what 99% of players use and will continue to use.

Nice bullshit :D

poe.trade is shit compared to the official site... the api fucks up many trading sites
I may be blind but where is the live search feature? Do I need to login to use it?
Plz add action house and offline trading to the next temp league for testing,that is temp league should do,testing ,not just new gears,if it is good ,then make it permently

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info