[3.6-Leg Gear] Max Speed Tornado Shot | 11 Arrows @1.2M DPS Each +3 Chain | 1 Shot Screen | 260% MS

"
SodaPop9 wrote:
"
iGGimon wrote:
I've read that, of course. But I don't get it. I am new to the game, just got to lvl 80 and I noticed that I fire 5 shots and my TS gem is in the bow (new one with Volley support stat), not in the body armor.

Try this out and you'll see what I mean:
Put TS in body with GMP, and you'll see it fire 5 arrows. Pay close attention to how the secondary projectiles spread.
Put TS in bow with no supports. You'll see it fire 5 arrows, but the secondary projectiles volley. This means they cover less of the screen.

Aaah, yes, I did try to put it into body armor but I forgot GMP (new to the game from diablo3) Good point, thanks.
Great build btw :)
how much of a difference does the chain make?

do you have any videos to show the difference?
Last edited by banecroft on Jan 16, 2019, 10:27:05 PM
"
banecroft wrote:
how much of a difference does the chain make?

do you have any videos to show the difference?

When you 1 hit everything but syndicates and maybe some rare mobs, chain is what boosts the clear speed. You can clear 3 screens away its just a matter of how fast you can run and pick thing sup
Hello,

Sorry if i'm asking stupid questions but i just wanna sure i go to the right direction before spending all my corrency based on this topic.

I'm playing MF Windripper classic build (See "WonderfullWander" character on my profile) and i want to switch to a full dps TS version to level 96 ==> 100.

So here i go :

Is Legacy RotC the way to go for elemental base TS build? Because it doesn't add any ele dmg but i assume you play it because of the +4 Arrows?

Is Gloomfang good because of the +3 chain? i guess if you don't play a +1chain quiver you loose quite a lot of dps

Why HAtred while your gems and build have quite limited physical damage? I saw most people playing Haste or Wrath for dps.

Thx in advance, my exalts are waiting your response ;)
"
deadst4r wrote:
Hello,

Sorry if i'm asking stupid questions but i just wanna sure i go to the right direction before spending all my corrency based on this topic.

I'm playing MF Windripper classic build (See "WonderfullWander" character on my profile) and i want to switch to a full dps TS version to level 96 ==> 100.

So here i go :

Is Legacy RotC the way to go for elemental base TS build? Because it doesn't add any ele dmg but i assume you play it because of the +4 Arrows?

Is Gloomfang good because of the +3 chain? i guess if you don't play a +1chain quiver you loose quite a lot of dps

Why HAtred while your gems and build have quite limited physical damage? I saw most people playing Haste or Wrath for dps.

Thx in advance, my exalts are waiting your response ;)

Hello, I've just leveled my character "Kwandao" from 99 to 100 deathlessly in 15h using the 4th generation of this build. The build in this thread is 3rd generation.

I will be making a new thread for the 4th generation because it plays very different.

Please be patient as I work on the new thread which will include a guide on how to level to 100 fast with the build.

To answer your questions:
-Legacy ROTC is used because it has very similar DPS to mirrored phys bows when you use TS.
-Gloomfang was used for +3 chain and up to 60% more damage on last hit. But it is not used in Gen 4, and I don't recommend it if you want to hit 100.
-Hatred is used because of the Watcher's Eye jewel I have.
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Jan 20, 2019, 5:25:17 PM
NEW Gen 4 Build Up:
[3.5-Legacy Gear] Fastest Clear Speed Tornado Shot | 7 Arrows @2.6M+ DPS Each, +2 Chain, 9.3APS+ | Mirage Archer Map Clear | 260% MS | 92/74% Attack/Spell Avoidance, Phasing | Fast & Easy Level 100
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2314544
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Jan 21, 2019, 12:39:53 AM
I wanna use this build to farm t1 maps for the Map Challenge. Gonna try it and will post results! Thanks for the guide!
League Version Created (Based on Gen 4):
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2315452
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Jan 22, 2019, 1:54:33 AM
No changes required in 3.6
3.6 Quick Fix
-Claws of the Pride no longer works with Lioneye's Fall, so I've removed those 3 points on the tree
-Updated DPS (about 20% more)
-PoB Links updated

This build and older generations (Gen 3 or older) are no longer being developed. However, they will be maintained until a replacement build is made.
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Mar 17, 2019, 8:57:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info