[3.6-Leg Gear] Max Speed Tornado Shot | 11 Arrows @1.2M DPS Each +3 Chain | 1 Shot Screen | 260% MS

"
SodaPop9 wrote:
"
Cjpokerpro wrote:
the pastebin doesnt seem updated =/ Its giving me a bunch of nodes that have claw stats... like the ''Claw With Pride'' node lol...

I just checked, and the PoB is up to date.

The claw nodes work with the build because of the unique jewel Lioneye's Fall which has the mod "Melee and Melee Weapon Type modifiers in Radius are Transformed to Bow Modifiers"

ohh damn, you're right. My mistake!! great build by the way!!
what would be a good alternative to headhunter and atziri's acuity? since they are both expensive AF! :P
"
Cjpokerpro wrote:
what would be a good alternative to headhunter and atziri's acuity? since they are both expensive AF! :P

You can use 2 socket Tombfist with Vaal Pact and get more int on the tree. As for Headhunter, you can replace it with anything.
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Jan 10, 2019, 5:29:17 AM
"
SodaPop9 wrote:
"
Cjpokerpro wrote:

You can use 2 socket Tombfist with Vaal Pact and get more int on the tree. As for Headhunter, you can replace it with anything.

ok thank you good idea!! :)
League Info
Important: The new ROTC with Greater Volley causes the secondary Tornado shot projectiles to also volley. This means you must link Tornado Shot in your body armour if you want to use this bow.

Adding this because someone who messaged me made the mistake of putting TS in that bow.

Notes for League version:
Unfortunately the build will not feel the same in league as the key legacy items don't exist there. Those items are the Legacy Reach of the Council with 4 Additional Arrows, and Legacy Atziri's Acuity for instant leech.

However, if you have a high enough budget, you can make something with similar clear speed and feel (minus instant leech) in league by using Death's Opus or ROTC, +2 TS helm, and +1 chain quiver for +3 chain total. In fact it should be so similar that I'll be adding it as a league version of the build.

Gloomfang with an Elder life gain of hit ring to negate the life you lose on hit with the amulet.
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Jan 10, 2019, 4:49:08 PM
Soda,

Do you have a strong build with Legacy Reach + Acuity that also uses The Signal Fire, to convert physical into Fire damage?

Thank you for all your information!
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
Interesting, I play Betrayal league and I have RotC bow with TS in it and I see 5 shots total. If I put TS in body armor I shot only 1 arrow
"
markus7 wrote:
Soda,

Do you have a strong build with Legacy Reach + Acuity that also uses The Signal Fire, to convert physical into Fire damage?

Thank you for all your information!

Use this instead.

"
iGGimon wrote:
Interesting, I play Betrayal league and I have RotC bow with TS in it and I see 5 shots total. If I put TS in body armor I shot only 1 arrow

Read the first post:
"
Important: The new ROTC with Greater Volley causes the secondary Tornado shot projectiles to also volley. This means you must link Tornado Shot in your body armour if you want to use this bow.

And my previous post:
"
SodaPop9 wrote:
League Info
Unfortunately the build will not feel the same in league as the key legacy items don't exist there. Those items are the Legacy Reach of the Council with 4 Additional Arrows, and Legacy Atziri's Acuity for instant leech.

However, if you have a high enough budget, you can make something with similar clear speed and feel (minus instant leech) in league by using Death's Opus or ROTC, +2 TS helm, and +1 chain quiver for +3 chain total. In fact it should be so similar that I'll be adding it as a league version of the build.

Gloomfang with an Elder life gain of hit ring to negate the life you lose on hit with the amulet.
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Jan 15, 2019, 5:53:14 PM
"
iGGimon wrote:

Read the first post:
"

And my previous post:
"
SodaPop9 wrote:
League Info

[/quote]
I've read that, of course. But I don't get it. I am new to the game, just got to lvl 80 and I noticed that I fire 5 shots and my TS gem is in the bow (new one with Volley support stat), not in the body armor.
"
iGGimon wrote:
I've read that, of course. But I don't get it. I am new to the game, just got to lvl 80 and I noticed that I fire 5 shots and my TS gem is in the bow (new one with Volley support stat), not in the body armor.

Try this out and you'll see what I mean:
Put TS in body with GMP, and you'll see it fire 5 arrows. Pay close attention to how the secondary projectiles spread.
Put TS in bow with no supports. You'll see it fire 5 arrows, but the secondary projectiles volley. This means they cover less of the screen.
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Jan 16, 2019, 3:55:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info