[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

A reminder of what's written in the guide for all the crafters:

If you are looking to use fossils for crafting a bow. Block Physical and Elemental mods and you'll likely get + skill gems for a prefix, adding attack mods increases your chance for things like 20% more damage for socketed attacks! Corroded + Metallic + Serrated + Jagged is what I use.

"
not exactly the same
With +2 to support gems and empower we get the same level of elemental hit and mirage archer, but we get +2 levels to other support gems too. It's like 4-5% more DPS
This is correct. +2 support gems does increase the level of all of your support gems (not just empower).

"
I experimented with stacking res on helm/boots/belts and with:

Mark of Submission + Flammability,

I'm absolutely melting everything in path with just a chin sol, lmk what yall think.
Love to see people experimenting with the build and trying out variations that work for them. Having a huge and powerful curse on hit is a great option. As you get further and further you may find that you want the life and resists from a rare ring but I do encourage people to try out different things - that's how you can improve the build and make it your own.

"
So, thank you very much for the guide. I decided to go with a movement-speed setup (30ms boots and Devotos) and only swapped my boots for Kaoms during uber-elder. I did shaper and uber-elder multiple times (hey, my first uber-elder ever - thats nice). Now I wonder if im done with the league or to tweak this build even further..
Another awesome variation for someone who wanted to take the build and focus on movespeed for party play. Glad to hear it's working out.

"
Thanks a lot for this Build - I'm playing since Abyssleague and just killed UberElder for the first time with your Build. Awesome Build and Work!
Congrats on the kill!

"
if you want some more movement speed there are a couple of extra easy swaps. switch out to QoTF, devotos devotion, use essense worm with grace and a watchers eye with grace movement speed. with the right flask setup you hit evasion cap pretty easily and end up with around 300% movement speed, whilst keeping most of the damage and around 6.5k-7k life.

can speed farm pretty much any map, just have to be careful on some bosses that you don't get one shot as you have a little less hp, but you can always put kaoms back just for those
Cool to hear people pushing the limits of movement speed with the build. I do want to mention that deadeye is a great option for zoom-zoom if you two haven't considered that yet. The Tailwind ascendancy feels great. Windz has a variation of this which I link to in the first paragraph of the guide.

"
Thi3n, thank you for this guide.
I just got my first ever uber elder kill. I tried with MS Jugg, and a couple other builds, this one I found the easiest.
It took me about 10 shaper sets because I'm not the fastest learner, but it got easier and easier. It really takes a bit of practice.

I left my character open if anyone wants to make any suggestions on where I can improve.
I would say I have about 7ex worth of gear, but could have done it with less I'm sure.

Thanks again!-B

"
Great build did shaper,uber atziri,uber elder.....

Congrats. It sounds like there are a lot of first timers getting Uber Elder down!

"
after thinking about it i don't think it will. the beast craft could remove 'cannot roll attack modifiers' so that when it adds the prefix it could roll anything
I am staying relatively quiet on all the bow crafting stuff but I do want to clear up that if you roll "Cannot Roll Attack Mods" and use the beastcraft for remove suffix and add a prefix it is done at the same time and will have a high chance for +1 gems. (+2 bow gems, +1 bow gems, and various other shaper/elder mods can dilute the pool of mods that it chooses from).
Spoiler
"
thi3n wrote:
A reminder of what's written in the guide for all the crafters:

If you are looking to use fossils for crafting a bow. Block Physical and Elemental mods and you'll likely get + skill gems for a prefix, adding attack mods increases your chance for things like 20% more damage for socketed attacks! Corroded + Metallic + Serrated + Jagged is what I use.

"
not exactly the same
With +2 to support gems and empower we get the same level of elemental hit and mirage archer, but we get +2 levels to other support gems too. It's like 4-5% more DPS
This is correct. +2 support gems does increase the level of all of your support gems (not just empower).

"
I experimented with stacking res on helm/boots/belts and with:

Mark of Submission + Flammability,

I'm absolutely melting everything in path with just a chin sol, lmk what yall think.
Love to see people experimenting with the build and trying out variations that work for them. Having a huge and powerful curse on hit is a great option. As you get further and further you may find that you want the life and resists from a rare ring but I do encourage people to try out different things - that's how you can improve the build and make it your own.

"
So, thank you very much for the guide. I decided to go with a movement-speed setup (30ms boots and Devotos) and only swapped my boots for Kaoms during uber-elder. I did shaper and uber-elder multiple times (hey, my first uber-elder ever - thats nice). Now I wonder if im done with the league or to tweak this build even further..
Another awesome variation for someone who wanted to take the build and focus on movespeed for party play. Glad to hear it's working out.

"
Thanks a lot for this Build - I'm playing since Abyssleague and just killed UberElder for the first time with your Build. Awesome Build and Work!
Congrats on the kill!

"
if you want some more movement speed there are a couple of extra easy swaps. switch out to QoTF, devotos devotion, use essense worm with grace and a watchers eye with grace movement speed. with the right flask setup you hit evasion cap pretty easily and end up with around 300% movement speed, whilst keeping most of the damage and around 6.5k-7k life.

can speed farm pretty much any map, just have to be careful on some bosses that you don't get one shot as you have a little less hp, but you can always put kaoms back just for those
Cool to hear people pushing the limits of movement speed with the build. I do want to mention that deadeye is a great option for zoom-zoom if you two haven't considered that yet. The Tailwind ascendancy feels great. Windz has a variation of this which I link to in the first paragraph of the guide.

"
Thi3n, thank you for this guide.
I just got my first ever uber elder kill. I tried with MS Jugg, and a couple other builds, this one I found the easiest.
It took me about 10 shaper sets because I'm not the fastest learner, but it got easier and easier. It really takes a bit of practice.

I left my character open if anyone wants to make any suggestions on where I can improve.
I would say I have about 7ex worth of gear, but could have done it with less I'm sure.

Thanks again!-B

"
Great build did shaper,uber atziri,uber elder.....

Congrats. It sounds like there are a lot of first timers getting Uber Elder down!

"
after thinking about it i don't think it will. the beast craft could remove 'cannot roll attack modifiers' so that when it adds the prefix it could roll anything
I am staying relatively quiet on all the bow crafting stuff but I do want to clear up that if you roll "Cannot Roll Attack Mods" and use the beastcraft for remove suffix and add a prefix it is done at the same time and will have a high chance for +1 gems. (+2 bow gems, +1 bow gems, and various other shaper/elder mods can dilute the pool of mods that it chooses from).

So...
Cannot roll attack modifiers
Beast -remove suffix add prefix
Prefixes cannot be changed
Scour
Multimod
Attack speed + Double damage

That correct?
guide was awesome! invested tons of ex and went crit. i need a different enchant on gloves but do you have any other advice on where i can improve?

Last edited by kahlia on Jan 30, 2019, 3:48:27 PM

I'm trying to get ready to fight Uber Elder for the first time. I killed Shaper around 7 times with just 1 death. Do you think I'm ready? Gear recommendations?
"
teslabear wrote:

So...
Cannot roll attack modifiers
Beast -remove suffix add prefix
Prefixes cannot be changed
Scour
Multimod
Attack speed + Double damage

yes

"
MrHarp wrote:

I'm trying to get ready to fight Uber Elder for the first time. I killed Shaper around 7 times with just 1 death. Do you think I'm ready? Gear recommendations?

You can swap your boots to kaom's roots, but even without them uber elder is pretty easy for this build. It's so forgiving to mistakes
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 31, 2019, 12:05:48 AM

I'm new to crafting. What do i do with this ?
"
kpham1991 wrote:

1. annul a suffix, 2/5 for a good outcome. If you annul crit or accuracy - craft "cannot roll attack modifiers", slam an exalt for "+1 level to socketed gems", craft double damage and it's ready to go

2. If you annul attack speed it's not the end of the world. You craft "cannot roll attack modifiers" use beastiary "add a prefix, remove a random suffix". Then craft "prefixes cannot be changed", scour suffixes and multimod attack speed and double damage.

3. If you annul +2 bow gems, you can try to annul again. If you annul a suffix - slam for "+1 level to socketed gems", scour suffixes and multicraft "+2 to support gems, attack speed and double damage". And you have to use lvl 4 empower in this setup

4. if you don't have currency, just craft 80% fire damage on it and use it as it is. But it's quite a lot less DPS

5. If you annul 20% more damage - rip, just scour and use resonators again
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 31, 2019, 12:51:52 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
kpham1991 wrote:

1. annul a suffix, 2/5 for a good outcome. If you annul crit or accuracy - craft "cannot roll attack modifiers", slam an exalt for "+1 level to socketed gems", craft double damage and it's ready to go

2. If you annul attack speed it's not the end of the world. You craft "cannot roll attack modifiers" use beastiary "add a prefix, remove a random suffix". Then craft "prefixes cannot be changed", scour suffixes and multimod attack speed and double damage.

3. If you annul +2 bow gems, you can try to annul again. If you annul a suffix - slam for "+1 level to socketed gems", scour suffixes and multicraft "+2 to support gems, attack speed and double damage". And you have to use lvl 4 empower in this setup

4. if you don't have currency, just craft 80% fire damage on it and use it as it is. But it's quite a lot less DPS

5. If you annul 20% more damage - rip, just scour and use resonators again

Done. Thank you!
Ripped two sets against Uber Elder. Kicked my ass basically, I had no chance. Guess I have to learn the fight.
Has anyone played with the tree further? It seems odd that we're scion and yet the final tree (unless linked wrong?) in the leveling section completely avoids the middle of the tree where we can stack meeks and get massive live. Instead we travel way up the eastern side of the tree to, grab life? I'm not the best with POB but I feel after getting phase acro, we can keep the middle tree and do so much more with a lot of points instead going for the fire nodes on the west side of the tree or something.

I also understand that because we aren't crit that using unnatural in the middle east jewel node probably isn't the best spot. Has anyone experimented with this build and possible other placement of this jewel on the tree?

Other then that, I really enjoyed ele hit during it's hay day. I've played so many cheap and expensive builds this league but none of them truly felt comfortable against the hardest content in the game. Ele hit always felt very comfortable for me so to top off the league I wanted to get this char rolling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info