[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

Spoiler
"
churoshyo wrote:
"
redragonblack wrote:
"
churoshyo wrote:

I guess right now is crafting +2 socketed support gem left right? Didn't hit the attack speed.. but not sure if wanna reroll.

There's one free affix slot left

if u dont want to go for the annulment -> prefixes cant be changed -> scour suffixes away -> multi mod -> attack speed, double damage, +2 support gems... Yes just craft +2 support gems. You might need to run empower as your 6th link though to get the most bang from that bow.

ahh i forgot bout the prefixes can't be changed. thats (2ex), +2 support (1ex), double damage another (1ex).. whew 4ex. But it's gonna be well worth it right?

edited: ahh i forgot multimod.. that's another 2ex

"
redragonblack wrote:

Prefixes cannot be changed - 1ex
Multi-mod - 2ex
Double damage (the constant one, u can also double damage while focused if u dont mind pressing another button) - 1ex
+2 support gems - 1ex.

as some users above me have stated, a +3 bow is purely luxury. You can do all the content in the game with a Chin-sol if you wanted to.

best way to see if it's worth it FOR YOU is to plug your character into path of building and create the bow u would have if u multi-modded (+1 socketed, +2 support, 20% socketed atk gems, ~10-13% attack speed, double damage)

Edit: alternatively, you can just craft +2 support gems and compensate for the lack of attack speed on ur jewels

yeah.. if currently using a regular +3 bow for clearing and using chin sol for single targetting 5L atm. I've been running quant gears that's why lacking some dmg there for high tier maps. I've a boss killer char so definitely not gearing this guy towards that. thinking multimod it and sell maybe? im farming exes for HH.. lol
if u want to sell for profit, i wouldnt bother multi-modding. There's just too much risk in bricking the bow if u annul either prefix. I would just craft either +2 support gems or +73-80% fire damage / ignite chance and let the buyer take on the risk.
Last edited by redragonblack on Jan 7, 2019, 11:24:30 PM
"
redragonblack wrote:
if u want to sell for profit, i wouldnt bother multi-modding. There's just too much risk in bricking the bow if u annul either prefix. I would just craft either +2 support gems or +73-80% fire damage / ignite chance and let the buyer take on the risk.

oh well.. here we go

annuled out the suffix.. next step would be

1) craft prefix cant be changed & scour it
2) craft multi mod
3) craft +2 support , Attack Speed & double damage mods
4) done!

is that right?
"
churoshyo wrote:
"
redragonblack wrote:

oh well.. here we go

2) craft multi mod
4) done!

is that right?

If i was going to multi mod a bow I would want the chance to do double damage already on it.
IGN: DabrixRN
Has anyone tried dropping GMP for Empower, then running a +1 arrow Penetrating Quiver with Dying Syn? Looking for opinions before I commit to the costs of trying it out.
"
churoshyo wrote:
"
redragonblack wrote:

oh well.. here we go

2) craft multi mod
4) done!

is that right?

yeah that's right
"
Thomasmgp wrote:

If i was going to multi mod a bow I would want the chance to do double damage already on it.

Ideally yeah you want to already have the IAS / double damage hybrid suffix on there along with the fossil mod and +1 level mod. But how many 4 socket rolls will that take? 1 if you're lucky or couple hundred if you're really unlucky. Based on his previous post, he just wants to sell the bow to someone else anyway.
Amazing build! Extremely tanky, just done my first deathless Uber Elder. Adjust the passive tree a bit for 2 meek of the might and 1 unnatural instinct. Currently has 9600+ HP. My Gear:

The sweet 19% cold resist on my ring helps me balance my resists :)

Both Aquamarine Flask and vortex (it's an instant skill) can create chill ground on demand.

Swap for uber elder:

My abyss jewel are all T2 life + 3-5% attack speed, with a little extra fire damage (~1 to 2 ex each), and two %life + %7-10 attack speed jewels in my tree.

No gg enchant on boots, bad belt, meh quiver and helmet, enough for deathless uber elder though
"
redragonblack wrote:
"
Thomasmgp wrote:

Ideally yeah you want to already have the IAS / double damage hybrid suffix on there along with the fossil mod and +1 level mod. But how many 4 socket rolls will that take? 1 if you're lucky or couple hundred if you're really unlucky. Based on his previous post, he just wants to sell the bow to someone else anyway.

yeah.. currently 4 socket reso is 25c now.. if it's cheaper i'd have roll more. Anyway getting all of those before multimod would need a very good RNG probably gotta have tonnes of currency to spend. I'll pass
del
Last edited by PSI_Kinetik on Jan 9, 2019, 12:40:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info